McMinn @ Bradley

Burnt

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you are saying that, its unbelivable. Thanks. I look forward to playin Bradley again at the Reservation. It should be a good game.

You must be a fan of McMinn. I believe you are the one that said Adams would not do any thing. Were you at the game? Who scored 8 points and had a big steal in the last 2 minutes of the game? Wes Adams, 2 big threes and two free throws.

Coach Smith knows he has to on the floor at crunch time. He stated this in post game show and chastised the team for not looking for hom more. Wes had rather pass to team mates and play defense than score, but he needs to start scoring more. He is a pure shooter, but does not look shoot first like some of his team mates. Bradley is not a very good passing team. They have shooters, but not scorers. Some of them think scoring points is all of the game. They force things that are not there just to get points. When one more pass would get the job done better.

Just an old Coaches observation

I really feel like this Region as a whole is almost a toss-up. Of course Bradley is the team to beat and will more than likely be in the finals, but who would they play, is there a chance they could get upset. I say anything could happen in this Region and its up for grabs. It almost seems like any team can beat any other on any given night. I can't wait to see how this Region unfolds.

I can't believe you are saying that, its unbelivable. Thanks. I look forward to playin Bradley again at the Reservation. It should be a good game.

You must be a fan of McMinn. I believe you are the one that said Adams would not do any thing. Were you at the game? Who scored 8 points and had a big steal in the last 2 minutes of the game? Wes Adams, 2 big threes and two free throws.

Coach Smith knows he has to on the floor at crunch time. He stated this in post game show and chastised the team for not looking for hom more. Wes had rather pass to team mates and play defense than score, but he needs to start scoring more. He is a pure shooter, but does not look shoot first like some of his team mates. Bradley is not a very good passing team. They have shooters, but not scorers. Some of them think scoring points is all of the game. They force things that are not there just to get points. When one more pass would get the job done better.

Just an old Coaches observation

825511927[/snapback]

Wes Adams did have a big 3 in the game, i wasn't saying that he couldn't do anything, that i just didn't think he would. And that's all he did, was stand out on the 3 point line and hit 2 3's. The free throws he had were big also. And you said play defense talking about him...he did not impress me at all on the defensive end, sorry. But that's my opinion so take it for what it's worth.