Smyrna Baseball

Guest region4fan

Guest region4fan

How long will it take before Smyrna High realizes the GOLD MINE sitting right under their nose in their baseball program? I am talking about that Phenomenal coach......Coach Middleton! This man is one of the hardest working men that I have ever witnessed. He is fair, objective, knowledgeable, and most of all honest. And let's also factor in the fact that he is totally beloved by the kids. Who else could get so much out of players and make it a pleasurable experience instead of drudgery??

Word is circulating in the area that a HC baseball job is about to open up.......and this gentleman is going to be a prime candidate for the job. I cannot think of a more deserving person than Coach Mid. What a shame he is being wasted where he is!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan
Coach Middleton is 'good people'  :(

825514192[/snapback]

LINKbaugh....we finally agree on something!

What will Smyrna do without him??

Will there be a mass exodus of players when he leaves?

Guest region4fan

A good coach cannot be wasted and smart principals do anything to get them in their program.

And you are wrong....it is the coach that is leaving's MO to shift often.

Guest region4fan
Wow I can not believe that anyone would even consider letting Middleton go, all I can say is boy... Vetter must really love some BarBQ and hate to cut grass.  Better watch his step though, those boys love Mid and if he is not careful they might just leave with Mid.  I know several of those boys that just aren't happy.  This teams has great potential. I hope it will not be ruined by selfishness or parents. :unsure:

825516020[/snapback]

Well he already got the new paved driveway a few yrs back! :lol:

It never ceases to amaze me the extent parents will go to promote their child even if the child is the one who pays the price in the long run.  Crazy how selfish the world is today.  :unsure:

825516800[/snapback]

You wouldn't believe the way things are now. Parents will do anything to get their kids to play. It is a sad.