Crossups NEW PLAYER RANKINGS 10AAA

crossup

Just like I promised the new Player rankings will be out Friday,,, and I have a Freshman in my TOP Five!!! :o I'm not going to rank players on their popularity Contest!!!,, like some of these people do when they get on COACHT ;)

.... I don't care about rival.com,,, Because of course I know the real & true players and what they can really do????...& hype will not help some of these players at the next Level :P ... My last ranking will come after the D-10AAA season.. then I'll has my all Tourney TEAM.... PLEASE :)

OH Yeah Never Get thumb UP!!!!!!!

Mr Midstate I do agree with your first 4 players, Yes James should be playing better, but remember in College James is just a 2Guard,,, because James ball handleing skills are not very well he can't create his own shot,, if he had ball handleing skills & shooting skills... he probably wouldn't move down from my 1ST Team.. I like to see Mr. Bolden work on his ball handeling skills & shooting skills over the Summer in look in to playing some JUCO-Ball (Vol-State CC)... :P

The Freshman is probably the 3rd best player in the Disrtict :D behind Drake & Corey... They just know how to Win and Lead a Team,,, Drake Reed has about 10 double double or more... Well U know what Corey does and what he is doing. Friday will tell the story B)

Never Get Crossed thumb ..