GLEASON vs DRESDEN friday night !

niketownusa

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO.....

Bailey, Hudson, Levister, Randy Frazier, and Jonathan West; they will all do the fantastic jobs that they have done all season.

This game will come down to one person. #44 for Dresden. If she will work as hard on the blocks as she does coming off a screen to shoot a three, then Dresden could win this game by as many as 10-15 points. She is that much of a difference maker. B)

i agree with what TheWarden said,and if dresden would play tough defense and TEAM ball on offense(those of you who have seen them play the past 2 yrs know exactly what im talking about) then i think they win by atleast 10 points. but they have to stop hudson and price.well you cant stop hudson,just try to contain her.Gleason always plays tough defense and its gonna be a dog fight. if they get ahead of Dresden and the dresden girls start yelling at each other like they usually do when they get down,it might be closer than i think. nut im still picking dresden to win at the den.

well it is so nice real fan 04 has decided to rejoin the board again, say the lady lions tried to give away the south fulton game huh, i thought a win was a win. listen if you are not happy with things at dresden take your child or who ever you have that is some how connected and get out of town. i am so sure with all your positive reenforcement that other towns are dying for more support like yours. and another thing maybe since you are not a regular fan like the rest of us, but a bleacher coach who obviously is seeing things that others don't , you should go up to coach west or any of the other coaches and offer some of that EXPERT knowledge you have. thumb

Edited by shooting star 06