SD vs Heritage

77kcoRaeB77

I heard some people walking out saying that he broke his neck..... it wasn't that serious but it was pretty ugly. It was Grant Snoderly, the point guard, one of the players told me his shoulder is definately out of place if not broken, he was nominated for player of the week this week at prep xtra, so go vote for him cause it shows what kind of player he is, throwing himself around to do all he can to win. This was a great game tonight, unfortunate that it had to end this way, tough break for the Mountaineers. Although it's probably a season ending injury, it could've been much worse, I think he'll be okay, that's all that matters.

OMG dude freakin bruised his shoulder... all that whining for a bruised shoulder... common.  There coach was goin crazy sayin it was justin allens fault and all this.  that blows my mind.

825518662[/snapback]

You even said it was an ugly fall, and it did look bad, he was just lucky to come out with a fortunate result.