any thoughts abuot clarkrange vs. cumberland jan15

baller3

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown was out of control.The technical should have been called on her instead of martin

825521807[/snapback]

I HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARTIN WAS THE ONE THAT ACTED STUPID,AND THATS EXACTLY WHY IT WAS CALLED ON HER.IM SURE THESE REFS WOULDNT HAVE LET CROSSVILLE BY WITHOUT CALLING ANYTHING LIKE THEY DID AND THEN JUST CALL A TECHNICAL ON HER FOR THE FUN OF IT.THEY KNEW WHO WAS IN THE WRONG. WHERE WERE YOU , AT THE CONCESSION STAND???????????????????????????????????????????????????BROWN SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED HER TEATH OUT!!!!!!!!! THATS THE PROBLEM THEY START STUFF, GET A TEHNICAL AND THEN CRY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

listen folks...there is a big problem...brown acted up yes...but martin acted foolish...she plays on the better team and should have just gotten up and beat her on the floor...no sense for her actions...also after the game martin intentionally knocked into brown...grow up martin...you already won the game...quit that crap...congradulations cchs...you girls are rocking the world..dont let bad sportsmanship ruin the team...

go jets

Brown was out of control.The technical should have been called on her instead of martin

825521807[/snapback]

I HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARTIN WAS THE ONE THAT ACTED STUPID,AND THATS EXACTLY WHY IT WAS CALLED ON HER.IM SURE THESE REFS WOULDNT HAVE LET CROSSVILLE BY WITHOUT CALLING ANYTHING LIKE THEY DID AND THEN JUST CALL A TECHNICAL ON HER FOR THE FUN OF IT.THEY KNEW WHO WAS IN THE WRONG. WHERE WERE YOU , AT THE CONCESSION STAND???????????????????????????????????????????????????BROWN SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED HER TEATH OUT!!!!!!!!! THATS THE PROBLEM THEY START STUFF, GET A TEHNICAL AND THEN CRY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825522115[/snapback]

STOP YELLING!

And you spelled teeth wrong. Do you spell it like that in "the Range"?! :rolleyes:

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know

STOP YELLING!

And you spelled teeth wrong.  Do you spell it like that in "the Range"?! :rolleyes:

825522301[/snapback]

IM GONNA SCREAM WHEN SOMEONE GETS ON HERE AND STATES SOMETHING FALSELY INTENTIONALY.I HOPE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT.THE REAL PROBLEM IS I CANT TYPE REAL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SURE AM GLAD YOU ARE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin probably did start it but brown was the one that took it to the next level which made brown look bad.Oh and bigsis i think we can understand what your saying without 500 exclamation points!

825522245[/snapback]

ARE YOU BACKING DOWN NOW? In yor first post you stated BROWN WAS OUT OF CONTROLL AND DESERVED THE TECHNICAL? MARTIN REALLY TOOK IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WHEN SHE KNOCKED INTO HER AFTER THE GAME.IM GLAD YOU GET MY POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!