Lookout Valley Basketball

Hawk1434

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've been told LV has a pretty good team -- but it's going to take a lot for the Jackets to get the W over Temple and Red Bank. I believe they can get a win over either team but it's not going to come easy. Temple is playing some great basketball right now and it's going to take something special to defeat them on their home court. I believe their chances are better against Red Bank because I don't think Red Bank could beat Temple if they played. So, good luck to you guys and may the best teams win.

-cough-  :(

825525480[/snapback]

I remember guarding you, and you were really good. But don't you think its time to quit drawing interst to your team by starting a new thread every five seconds? Beat CCS and Grace again and everybody will be talking about you.

p.s. nice game friday night, made me happy to see ccs lose on homecoming ::sniff::

I remember guarding you, and you were really good. But don't you think its time to quit drawing interst to your team by starting a new thread every five seconds? Beat CCS and Grace again and everybody will be talking about you.

p.s. nice game friday night, made me happy to see ccs lose on homecoming ::sniff::

825525506[/snapback]

One point of intrest.... Could you bring up a link to another Lookout Valley thread???

I beleive this is the first.

But thanks with the comment.