Lookout Valley @ Temple

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have ever seen Joey bowl, you would know exactly what I am talking about. He probably could bowl at the D-I level if he wanted to.

As for the game, Temple played very much as individuals against CCS and not as a team. When they play as a team, they are very good, but I did not see that against CCS. Valley will be ready to play, and I'm not so sure Temple will be. They need to focus on this game and stop worrying about Pickett County.

Who are they going to put on Hawkins and Brewer? (I am not saying that they have no one who can guard these guys; I am merely asking who will.)

From what I understand they're not too worried about Pickett co. -- but they're taking one game at a time. As for LV, Temple will be ready to play on Friday night. After having an "off night" against CCS I would expect to see them come out and play one of their best games at homecoming.

As to your question about who will guard hawkins -- i'd say that the elder Wadley will get the job. As for Brewer -- i'd say that Zach Mouw and Josh Smith will have no problem taking care of business there.

I was at the game on tuesday and I saw caleb skogen get hit pretty hard i heard he wasn't playing against valley is that true?

825528315[/snapback]

Man, I hope this isn't true. I didn't even go to Temple but by wife is an alumni and we always go to the Homecoming game. I starting liking Temple because of Caleb. I just love watching him play. And they grew to be my favorite team because of him, Dee, Seth, Mouw etc... I'm planning to be there. Hope he's okay.