Clarksville @ Dickson County 1/21/05

10W40

No Freaking way Drake is MVP right now. He may be averaging a few more points or not, but the Major D-1 signee has to get the nod over the Mid-Major D-1 signee.

They both score,board,D- up. 2 things give the nod to Corey. 1 he passes the rock and 2 he can make free throws. I am not slighting Drake at all, I am proud he has signed with my ALMA! Go GOVS! Where is the SNOW? PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me I know Corey & Drake both are running a close Race, but Drake is slightly ahead... Even though I know both of these kids will be over looked for Mr Basketball for TN.... :D

And U can trust this, it doesn't matter if Drake is going to D1AA and Corey is going to D1A,,, I watch these 2 young Men play all Summer,,, Drake had a chance to go to a lot of different School that included D1A,,, Trust me I was there... He sign to Austin Peay a little fast... But he will still be a stand out... Trent Hassell may it from little Austin Peay, how soon we forget... And I just don't believe Brock Glispey ( Rice University) will looking at the NBA,, maybe on TV...

No disrespect to Clarksville Players who play at 4 Year Colleges or Universities, but you can make from any school, as long as you never quit... I can name players from D1AA, DII, NAIA, DIII for days who made it to the NBA... :D

Cross thumb

Trust me I know Corey & Drake both are running a close Race, but Drake is slightly ahead... Even though I know both of these kids will be over looked for Mr Basketball for TN....  :lol:

And U can trust this, it doesn't matter if Drake is going to D1AA and Corey is going to D1A,,, I watch these 2 young Men play all Summer,,, Drake had a chance to go to a lot of different School that included D1A,,, Trust me I was there... He sign to Austin Peay a little fast... But he will still be a stand out... Trent Hassell may it from little Austin Peay, how soon we forget... And I just don't believe Brock Glispey ( Rice University) will looking at the NBA,, maybe on TV...

No disrespect to Clarksville Players who play at 4 Year Colleges or Universities, but you can make from any school, as long as you never quit... I can name players from D1AA, DII, NAIA, DIII for days who made it to the NBA... :lol:

Cross thumb

825531911[/snapback]

Name some. I've got time. NAIA first,please.

Scottie Pippen Arkansas Central (was NAIA when Pippen Played) one of the greatest players ALL TIME :lol: (Won a NBA Championship with the Chicago Bulls 6 if anybodies counting, see your measured by the Championships you Win in the Pros not what College you played for... )(YUP its Cross thumb TiMe...)

Dennis Rodman Southeastern Oklahoma ( NAIA One of the greatest REBOUNDER OF aLL tIMES :( Won a Championship with the Detroit Pisons & Chicago Bulls, but who's counting)

Charles Oakley Virgina Union (DII great rebounder played with the Bulls & the Knicks for over 14 Seasons)

BIG Ben Wallace Virginia Union (DII well you know the story Beat the great LA Lakers for the 2004 NBA Championship) these are just of the well known players but the list goes on...

But tomorrow just for U I will give you a list of players who played in the NBA from NAIA then & now... Trust me the players are out there... you just don't realize what school they played for. but it all Good.

Here's a fact most of the players in the NBA weren't even drafted.(Free Agents NBA try outs and all these above.) and you can check that out your self

There's a kid from Cumberland University TN (NAIA) who hasa try out with the Spurs & Bobcats this Summer coming (2G Alonzo Evans NAIA 1st Team All American) :lol:

U just been Cross thumb

There is no such thing as Division 1AA in NCAA basketball. In NCAA football ... schools are divided into D-1 and and D-1AA. Austin Peay (OVC) and Rice (WAC) are both D-1 in basketball ... no difference. And Rice isn't considered a Major D-1 ... they are a mid-major just like the Peay.

825532100[/snapback]

I'm Sorry Mid Major Your RIGHT APSUHEAD!!!,,, I should've said Mid-Major, there are a lot of Players coming out of Mid-Major school making a impact in the PRO'S NBA thumb

Willis Reed one of the Greatest players of ALL TIME!!!! NY Grambling University was NAIA in th 60's Knicks (NAIA)

Chris Garnett Robert Morris College in Chicago (NAIA)

Darrell Armstrong -Fayetteville State (DII)

Chris Anderson Binn College TX (CC)

Jerome Beasley North Dakota State (DII)

Horace Jenkins William Patterson Colllege (DIII)

Ronald Muarry Shaw University (DII)

Moochie Norris West Flordia College (DII)

Daniel Santiago St Vincent College (NAIA)

Donte Smith Southeastern ILL College (JUCO)

Qyntel Woods Northeast Mississippi (CC)

Devean George Augsburg College (DIII)

Scottie Pippen Arkansas Central University (NAIA)

Dennis Rodman Southeastern Oklahoma University (NAIA)

Charles Oakley Virginia Union (DII)

BIG Ben Wallace Virginia Union (DII)

I probably missed some players, but the only point I'm trying to make is-If your good the Pro Scouts will find you... :P

Overseas Pro basketball, CBA, NBDL, USBL, ABA their in great numbers...

Cross thumb

Willis Reed one of the Greatest players of ALL TIME!!!! NY Grambling University was NAIA in th 60's Knicks (NAIA)

Chris Garnett Robert  Morris College in Chicago (NAIA)

Darrell Armstrong -Fayetteville State (DII)

Chris Anderson Binn College TX (CC)

Jerome Beasley North Dakota State (DII)

Horace Jenkins William Patterson Colllege (DIII)

Ronald Muarry Shaw University (DII)

Moochie Norris West Flordia College (DII)

Daniel Santiago St Vincent College (NAIA)

Donte Smith Southeastern ILL College (JUCO)

Qyntel Woods Northeast Mississippi (CC)

Devean George Augsburg College (DIII)

Scottie Pippen Arkansas Central University (NAIA)

Dennis Rodman Southeastern Oklahoma University (NAIA)

Charles Oakley Virginia Union (DII)

BIG Ben Wallace Virginia Union (DII)

I probably missed some players, but the only point I'm trying to make is-If your good the Pro Scouts will find you... :P

Overseas Pro basketball, CBA, NBDL, USBL, ABA their in great numbers...

Cross thumb

825532561[/snapback]

Now I count 13. Days?

+I think that Rice will lose the Mid-Major tag when they move to Conf-USA. C-UP I am not worried about what Reed and Corey did in the summer. I am sure they did great things while you were there. Our friendly banter was about who was 10-AAA MVP to this point. Corey came out on fire in the Waverly game w/ 13 in the 1stQ. Finished w/23. Waverly wins on 3 ball with 7 secs to go. Wavo is preety good. PEACE_OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P