RBS vs Clarkrange

BIGSIS

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be an excellent matchup. I think I know what Muffin means, same applies for the Lady Buffs. We certainly have not been playing as good as we can. Close losses to CCHS and Jackson Co. have hurt and I think we where "there" for most of those games. We were not even in the same gym as Livingston down there a couple of weeks ago (in the second half anyway).

It will be interesting to see if the Jordan kid can handle Howard and if RBS can match the intensity of CHS. RBS is always capable of some upsets..last year for example. That should fire us up a little bit.

My prediction..Clarkrange by 17.

I may eat that one later.....

You know Clarkrange at home is going to be tough...RBS has been playing some really good ball here lately...they really just controlled the game against Clay from start to finish and I believe they've been playing better on the road than at home...cuz they lose to monterey at home and beat Clay at Clay...so i'm predicting an upset and RBS wins by 5...but if they do lose it'll be closer than 17 points...lol...

You know Clarkrange at home is going to be tough...RBS has been playing some really good ball here lately...they really just controlled the game against Clay from start to finish and I believe they've been playing better on the road than at home...cuz they lose to monterey at home and beat Clay at Clay...so i'm predicting an upset and RBS wins by 5...but if they do lose it'll be closer than 17 points...lol...

825530346[/snapback]

I would like to see RBS go to CHS and come home with a win but I don't see that happening as far as beating CLAY at home I would not use that as in measuring how good the RBS DAWGS are the CLAY girls are really struggling and playing without passion for the game. just as the RBS boys are. hopefully these two team can get there season turned around and be that treat that they usually are in district. LETS GO BIG RED PROVE ME WRONG.

I would like to see RBS go to CHS and come home with a win but I don't see that happening as far as beating CLAY at home I would not use that as in measuring how good the RBS DAWGS are the CLAY girls are really struggling and playing without passion for the game. just as the RBS boys are. hopefully these two team can get there season turned around and be that treat that they usually are in district.  LETS GO BIG RED PROVE ME WRONG.

825530400[/snapback]

Clarkrange by 11..... ;)