RBS @ Clarkrange

swanson71

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heady is a good baseball player and if he wants to play basketball its his decision, I could careless as long as he gets to play baseball because there is about 2 or 3 people we just can't afford to lose and he's one of them...The way I see it noone knows how to get the ball into Meador except for Heady...but the main problem is that they can't shoot that well and until they prove they can shoot they are going to play zone against us and double and triple Meador and Make us shoot...

Heady is a good baseball player and if he wants to play basketball its his decision, I could careless as long as he gets to play baseball because there is about 2 or 3 people we just can't afford to lose and he's one of them...The way I see it noone knows how to get the ball into Meador except for Heady...but the main problem is that they can't shoot that well and until they prove they can shoot they are going to play zone against us and double and triple Meador and Make us shoot...

825533629[/snapback]

I still think it is funny how everyone stands around waiting for Meador to make a play instead of trying to make a play themselves!

You have the excuse that he is a little rusty playing ball since he has not played in 2 years.  Then why does Owens think he is the best player on the team and never sets him down when he makes 15 mistakes in a row.  If he hasnt played in so long then maybe he doesnt need to be starting.  I have watched him play and he is not that good.  THere are better players on the bench that want to actually play basketball and they dont have to worry about baseball.  He is too worried about messing his knee up for baseball and he doesnt hussle.  Plus Micheal needs to set him on the bench.  He knows owens will not do that therefore he does what he wants and gets lazy on the court.  I feel that Heady's really bad defense lost us the game. Yes the refs made bad calls but they do every game.  Plus Owens and Meadors frequent arguments are not helping the team.

825530995[/snapback]

first you need to get your story straight. the guy Heady was guarding only had one 3 on him...First of all you don't spell his name matt heasy. Its HEADY. just about everything you said was wrong. I aint for sure that you wasnt at the game yourself cuz everything you said was wrong. Basically your an idiot for talking about your own team.

You have the excuse that he is a little rusty playing ball since he has not played in 2 years.  Then why does Owens think he is the best player on the team and never sets him down when he makes 15 mistakes in a row.  If he hasnt played in so long then maybe he doesnt need to be starting.  I have watched him play and he is not that good.  THere are better players on the bench that want to actually play basketball and they dont have to worry about baseball.  He is too worried about messing his knee up for baseball and he doesnt hussle.  Plus Micheal needs to set him on the bench.  He knows owens will not do that therefore he does what he wants and gets lazy on the court.  I feel that Heady's really bad defense lost us the game. Yes the refs made bad calls but they do every game.  Plus Owens and Meadors frequent arguments are not helping the team.

825530995[/snapback]

Ok, they don't have "frequent arguments". What happened last time is owens overstepped his boundaries by accusing meador of blowing the game, then he got in margie's face. I can't blame him, I'd want to hit michael too. It's true that heady's not great, I honestly think Sam jones should be starting over him.