East TN Single A Top Ten 1/22/05

chill

This is taken form the Coacht Rankings Formula. Do you think these are pretty accurate for East TN only......

1) Temple

2) Christian Academy of Knox(CAK)

3) Lookout Valley

4) South Pittsburgh

5) Van Buren County

6) Wartburg

7) Unaka

8) North Greene

9) Rockwood

10) Cosby

These actually seem accurate. I'm not sure if Lookout Valley and Van Buren should be that high, but I haven't seem them play. I know that Robinson for South Pitt is good as anyone around. Unaka always is better than their record shows. Temple and CAK are the best I have seen by far in the East...

Devils, I think chill is just taking the information straight from coacht rankings. He only listed the top 10...with Harriman, Oneida, and other good teams not making into the top 10 yet. Harriman is a young team with a good coach, and could make a serious run in the tournaments. Oneida is a team with a lot of potential, but haven't seen the good side of close games this season. I think Oneida could somehow disrupt things in 4-A and region 2-A, if not win the District and compete for the Region.

CAK, Wartburg, Rockwood, Cosby are the top in the Region as of right now.

im tired of hearing about how wartburg beat cosby in the preseason. preseason means nothing. i think cosby should be higher but i dont know about rockwood. they seem to have really good games and really bad. once they become more consistant they will be a hard team to beat. and no harriman should not be in the top 10.