best freshman class in district 10-A

ncsgolfer

Nashville Christian has the best freshman class in district 10-A without a doubt. Possibly the best in the mid-state. This same class won the state middle school championship last year. This is a warning for all the schools in there sights, this class has a state championship in its future!

825531921[/snapback]

Thats the funniest warning I've ever heard of. :o:):)

Dude don't get to carried away with that middle school state championship. Charlie didn't recognize it as great. He wouldn't even let them buy jackets for the win. Cuz there are probably half a dozen middle school state champions every year.

I notice that you NCS people like to brag a lot on a bunch of little ninth graders. This year's McEwen's senior class went undefeated their 8th grade year, so does that mean they will a state championship this year? Who cares how good you think your gonna be in a few years. Looks to me like yall need to worry a little more about now than the future. NCS was good for two years, its over now, get over it. You really need to worry about McEwen coming to their second home on Tue. McEwen's #1!!!!!

GET OVER YOUR FRESHMAN!!!! Yall need to worry about right now before you start saying how good you are "going" to be. Rememer this White House-Heritage has all sophomores this year, and they are doing nothing but getting better. they already have 16 wins this season as sophomores. And i agree with mactownwarrior that right now they are #1 with their senior class, but NCS wont win a district championship until these unbelievable freshman they have are seniors. And remember East RObertson is a fairly young school too.

Nashville Christian has the best freshman class in district 10-A without a doubt. Possibly the best in the mid-state. This same class won the state middle school championship last year. This is a warning for all the schools in there sights, this class has a state championship in its future!

825531921[/snapback]

First NCS fans make posts about the NCS freshmen possibly being the best in A. No one agreed so now they single it down to 10A, whats next a thread saying how NCS has the best freshmen in Bellevue, or how bout the best on Sawyer Brown Road. Why not support your team now? You are basically saying they are not any good right now. Great way to get behind your team and support them(unless you are one of them, then thats sad).

I notice that you NCS people like to brag a lot on a bunch of little ninth graders. This year's McEwen's senior class went undefeated their 8th grade year, so does that mean they will a state championship this year? Who cares how good you think your gonna be in a few years. Looks to me like yall need to worry a little more about now than the future. NCS was good for two years, its over now, get over it. You really need to worry about McEwen coming to their second home on Tue. McEwen's #1!!!!!

825544191[/snapback]

Nice Post.

First NCS fans make posts about the NCS freshmen possibly being the best in A. No one agreed so now they single it down to 10A, whats next a thread saying how NCS has the best freshmen in Bellevue, or how bout the best on Sawyer Brown Road.  Why not support your team now?  You are basically saying they are not any good right now.  Great way to get behind your team and support them(unless you are one of them, then thats sad).

825544628[/snapback]

Oh my what a great post! :D