cumberland and cleveland

baskets3

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much of this game depends on which team shows up for both Cleveland and CCHS.

If the Cleveland team that played down there plays again, CCHS will be having a tough time winning.

If CCHS is clicking the way we have many times this year, THE STREAK will end!!

As sad as this is to say, IF the refs allow Cleveland to grab, push, and shove the way Cleveland was allowed to down there(Yes I was there), CCHS had better play great.

If the Cleveland that played against Bradley last Friday night plays, CCHS will win by 5+.

Prediction CCHS in a barnburner by 3, with the crowd making all the difference.

Go Lady Jets!! :)

BTW- District and Region is @ CCHS lest everyone forget.

I'm sure Cleveland will put a hundred on 'em.  Then at the end of the game, they will all pull off their jerseys to reveal their tee shirts underneath that say "We put a hundred on ya, and it's your fault 'cause ya didn't get back on defense."

825532774[/snapback]

WOW i love ignorance!!! thumb

But the CCHS home fans will have an effect on this game!! Im w/ coachmax...a knock down, drag out, slobber slingin'(lol) barnburner!!!

Lady Jets by 3!!! thumb

So much of this game depends on which team shows up for both Cleveland and CCHS.

If the Cleveland team that played down there plays again, CCHS will be having a tough time winning.

If CCHS is clicking the way we have many times this year, THE STREAK will end!!

As sad as this is to say, IF the refs allow Cleveland to grab, push, and shove the way Cleveland was allowed to down there(Yes I was there), CCHS had better play great.

If the Cleveland that played against Bradley last Friday night plays, CCHS will win by 5+.

Prediction CCHS in a barnburner by 3, with the crowd making all the difference.

Go Lady Jets!!  ;)

BTW- District and Region is @ CCHS lest everyone forget.

825534627[/snapback]

Did you see the Upperman game? Is this the way Cumberland plays? I can't believe this will be a close game unless Cleveland just doesn't show up.

Thats to far away!! but, I think Cleveland will win. Lets not complain about the pushing, grabing, etc. You just gotta learn to play phyiscal, like Bradley Central was playing.

825534884[/snapback]

noone complaining it is just a different style then they are used to playing and cleveland can use that to their advantage and if the game is called close then it will give cumberland the advantage with putting the Lady Raiders in foul trouble soon. so in a way it will have alot to do with the refs with what team will have the advantage. It could go either way. Good luck to both teams!