D.B. Fans!

holdemback

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not supposed to say yeha we played terrible and they played their best game ever. Science Hill couldn't miss a shot in the first half. I just think Omar was mad cause he played terribble in the 1st half, in the second he was killing. But if you take as many shots as he does, some have to go in. I mean yeah he is a good player, but how many assists does he have?

Omar's only stating the truth. Next time they play SH will beat DB AGAIN. Mark my words.

825533504[/snapback]

Ok now whos talking...... you never saw me say the next time these two teams played that db would win, only science hill players and fans have said that.......yall are just holding yourselves to a double standard...........

Ok now whos talking...... you never saw me say the next time these two teams played that db would win, only science hill players and fans have said that.......yall are just holding yourselves to a double standard...........

825533515[/snapback]

To add to my earlier point, the reason you won't see DB fans predicting a win next time is because............. it is really far away and you dont know what can happen that far in advance..... 1) Both games have been played at each teams respective home arenas, and this one, if played, will be on a neutral court. This could make a difference for one of the teams, you never know..........2) What if a key player for one of the teams got injured (heaven forbid), that could make a huge impact on the next game................ 3) What if both teams, or one of the teams gets surprised and beat earlier in the tourny and the game doesn't even get to go down............that is why we don't predict this early