D.B. Fans!

holdemback

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His Girlfriend walked over to the shhs student section and said "He doesnt do crack ANYMORE"

825535388[/snapback]

So, shes crazy it doesnt matter what she said....... it matters what the truth is and if you havent seen it then your going by heresay which means sh**

So, shes crazy it doesnt matter what she said....... it matters what the truth is and if you havent seen it then your going by heresay which means sh**

825535393[/snapback]

Ok new topic that is gettin gay.... i still dont understand what the students of db were trying to say with sh= rawslaw on their chests at the first game... i dont no if it was a cutdown on wattad bc if that is then that is a low blow

Ok new topic that is gettin gay.... i still dont understand what the students of db were trying to say with sh= rawslaw on their chests at the first game... i dont no if it was a cutdown on wattad bc if that is then that is a low blow

825535399[/snapback]

Science hill equals raw slaw means theyre really terrible

It's just a saying. what was up with that guy wearing the sweater vest at this last game?

825535404[/snapback]

haha that is adam parker... i wouldnt say anything bc he was a abrecrombie model and prob gets more pu*** then you even think of.... and just so you kno... there was a fan in your alls student section wearin one too

haha that is adam parker... i wouldnt say anything bc he was a abrecrombie model and prob gets more pu*** then you even think of.... and just so you kno... there was a fan in your alls student section wearin one too

825535412[/snapback]

Nobody gets more than the dirty30 man.........

Here is the deal, we have played twice this year, we both have won one...the crowds rushed the floor both games...they both were big wins in big games...neither is probably "one of the best teams in the state", or maybe both of us are...but Hunter, I don't think your opinion is unbiased enough to carry much weight.

D-B fans should be proud of the Friday win and the Hill should be proud of their effort, as well...I don't think we played great and the Hill played terrible (as has been stated), I thought both played hard and pretty well...it was an exciting high school game that D-B happened to win...and as has been forever in this rivalry, a win is something to talk about...

Roll Tribe Roll

825534443[/snapback]

Haha that is probably one of the gayest things I have ever heard. He might have been a proffits model, but thats pushing it. As for the other comment, thats trash and not worth replying to.

825535421[/snapback]

why would i make it up... its not like im a model or anything.... it was in the Johnson City press.... he makes mad cash too..