D.B. Fans!

holdemback

So are you saying DB is better than SH?  If so, compare records, compare scores, compare players, compare the standings.  Then, you will find out the better team.

825535462[/snapback]

If you compare records against each other for this year you will see that theyre pretty equal...........

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What coaches have always told us to say, to talk good about every aspect of the game including the other team........but i guess thats just for teams that have class.............

825535436[/snapback]

class. how about ryan blackwell flippin off the student section and lamon showin his #### after the game how about that oh and rush the courts again that was good i forgot we beat db by 22 points

class.  how about ryan blackwell flippin off the student section and lamon showin his #### after the game      how about that    oh and rush the courts again that was good    i forgot we beat db by 22 points

825535471[/snapback]

O and your soph Thrope was talkin to the student section too... morgan is in COMPLETE controll

class.  how about ryan blackwell flippin off the student section and lamon showin his #### after the game      how about that    oh and rush the courts again that was good    i forgot we beat db by 22 points

825535471[/snapback]

Ok thats retarded on many levels, ryan would never do that................ who do you think lamon is Randy moss (well if you saw his awesome recieving skills you might) but other than that they share nothing in common............. and you didnt beat db by 22 points more like 15

Well get used to it because you did. We beat you in the Dome 2 years ago, we beat you in the districts 2 years ago, we beat you in the Dome last year, we put you out of regionals last year, and we beat you again last week!

Its going to happen so get really used to it and stop whining

825535504[/snapback]

When was the last time db was ranking nationally... when was the last time they won state?! just remind me

Exactly, listen, we didn't get on here last time you all beat us, and thats because we knew you all were there better team because you beat us. So we knew there was work to do. Now you need to except the fact that we had you all by an edge because we did win close or not.

825535510[/snapback]

Yea but the fact is that you all arent better then us.....