McCallie @ Temple

dkmilk

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right about one thing--- McCallie is not that good. They have not been playing well as of late.

Temple on the other is good. They will be ready for any challenge thrown at them. Look out come tournament time.

We all know that neither one of these teams are any good.

But I would say that Temple better save its energy against McCallie on Thursday in order to have any chance against Pickett Co. on Friday.

McCallie by 30.

825536214[/snapback]

Hey SikWitit :P

If you do defeat Temple then good for you thumb

If you do not-- are you ready to swallow the huge humble pill that will be coming your way?

You are such a big talker with nothing to say--

You are the type that will have a million and one excuses when you do lose.

Keep talk talk talking bud thumb thumb thumb

We all know that neither one of these teams are any good.

But I would say that Temple better save its energy against McCallie on Thursday in order to have any chance against Pickett Co. on Friday.

McCallie by 30.

825536214[/snapback]

what are you talking about? you are just one big joke. seriously. and you can count on one thing. temple will play mccallie and after that game temple will have plenty of energy to play pickett. i dont care if the mccallie game last all night temple will be ready to play pickett. trust me.

Apparently McCallie's big man had a run in with his coach in the previous game ( I don't konw who they played). He cursed the coach and left the game.

McCallie played well against ND without their big man.

Lets get away from sikwitits ignorant but yet humorous posts and talk about the game. I went to the McCallie vs Notre Dame game and Noah didnt play. Why is that, and will he be in action thursday aginst Temple?

825537002[/snapback]

Lets get away from sikwitits ignorant but yet humorous posts and talk about the game. I went to the McCallie vs Notre Dame game and Noah didnt play. Why is that, and will he be in action thursday aginst Temple?

825537002[/snapback]

yeah let's talk about it.

Temple better not get too worn out by playing McCallie tonight.

As i said before -- you better have some energy left to run with the 'Cats on Friday.

Your defense won't be able to keep up with us.

Plus, we're going to shoot the lights out on you all.

So, let McCallie win this one if you want to have a chance on Friday.

McCallie 100

Temple 60

Say what you will but PC is not a joke and we'll prove it this weekend.

There is no way we'll get blown out with out good defense and offensive talent.

yeah -- i might talk a lot of crap but that is my style and am know for doing it on and off the court. Most of it is all in fun so don't get your sweet little panties in a wad. But on a serious note, don't ever say never. And remember after friday night we'll have the last laugh.