McEwen at White House Heritage

timbdp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Im still going to say that McEwen is going to win this one, because I honestly think they have the talent to beat anyone in 1A basketball if they play like they should. But, this game is going to be tougher than what it was going to be now that Trey Smith is out with an ankle injury. He (and Joseph Elrod) are the teams main three point shooters, so he will be missed in this game of two 1A powerhouses. Im looking for Elrod and or Puckett having a big night on offence in a 5 point win over Heritage.

Ok Timmy Boy which of the Patriots didn't pick you to play on kickball on the playground at school. Some people play ball and some can't. Those who can't are neg neg all the time like you. It's obvious you can't stand Heritage. How many games have you actually been to this year. Trashing your own town all of the time. Shame Shame on Timmy! Did you ever answer Sportster about who you are? I think your momma used to be a sub teacher and you've never even been a water boy.

Ok, lets not pick on timmy this time, he was just making a prediction and never said anything bad about heritage in this topic, so dont worry about him. back to the real topic, i think the advantage has to go to heritage in this one, with Trey Smith being out. He is McEwen's second leading scorer and takes quite a bit of pressure off of Puckett. I think Heritage will be prepared for puckett and have something special in mind to keep him contained. if heritage is on, then they are hard to beat. Heritage wins most games by their defense, and if they contain Puckett they will win this one. One big factor of this game is FOUL TROUBLE...just ask the McEwen fans about the Houston County game. If Puckett gets in foul trouble then i would say heritage handles this game as well with smith being out. My prediction is heritage by 7. Heritage needs to keep this game in the mid to upper 50's for their best chance to win. Good luck Heritage!!!!!

Good post nator. I will have to say I disagree though, I think the Warriors have the advantage. Even with Smith hurt, McEwen still has plenty of scorers. Good teams seem to always step up when the goin' gets tough so I'm not worried about the Warriors chances if they play their game. This game will have major impact on the district. McEwen still has Heritage and East at home, and CPA, Sante Fe, (we can't leave out NCS, always seems to be a good game) on the road. Still a while until the tourey but this is a HUGE game for both teams.