Warren Co @ Oakland

Guest Oakland

i will take oaklands back on this one, when Riverdale played at Warren Co. they only won by 4, but last Friday when Warren came to the Dale Riverdale won by 31 and was winning by as much as 40 and starters didnt play in the second half. But also Riverdale didnt have Scott Thomas, Kit Hartsfield, or Tee Burnett when they played the first time around.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

warren county has lost their last 22 district games, how sweet would it be for them to beat oakland for their first in nearly 2 years???

it could happen, last game i believe oakland only won by 4 or 5 points

825539619[/snapback]

actually i believe they have lost more than 22 straight becuase they are 0-9 this year and last year they went 0-15 i believe so that is 24 right there and im sure they had a couple more consecutive losses to add on to that total from the year before last year too. Some one could check on that and find out for sure.

OK SPORTS FAN, YOU GOT ME TO THINKING SO I USED THE WONDERFUL UTILITIES OF THIS WEBSITE AND WENT BACK, BACK, BACK TO FIND WARREN COUNTY'S LAST DISTRICT WIN.....DRUM ROLL, PLEASE.....

DTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTTDTDTDTDTD...

FEB. 20, 2003 V. WHITE COUNTY.

SO THE TOTALS ARE: 1 LOSS TO END 2003, 15 LOSSES INCLUDING DISTRICT TOURNEY IN 2003-2004 SEASON, AND 9 LOSSES THIS SEASON FOR AN ASTOUNDING TOTAL OF 25 STRAIGHT DISTRICT LOSSES!!

.......................A......................

...................P.......E.................

................P...............S............

....................L........U.............

.........................A...................

HE, HE, I JUST LOVE THAT ONE <_<

SERIOUSLY, THIS NEEDS TO STOP SOON!! WHAT WILL HAVE TO HAPPEN?!?!?