I can't stand it I think it is time for...

Unionvegas

Well here is my take, I can not see the games but I listen to ol' Rusty on the radio and keep up with the Eaglettes. Here is what I know. This will be the most interesting story of the post season. i have a quiestion where is the District touney at?

I think Shelbyville can finsh in the top 2 in the tourney and I think a good chance to win it if it is not at Columbia. However the region is a much different story. However if they can win a big game in the region and get to sub-state and play an East TN team then I forsee them in the state tourney. And one more quiestion Who wants to play Shelbyville in an elimination game?????

Well here is my take, I can not see the games but I listen to ol' Rusty on the radio and keep up with the Eaglettes. Here is what I know. This will be the most interesting story of the post season. i have a quiestion where is the District touney at?

I think Shelbyville can finsh in the top 2 in the tourney and I think a good chance to win it if it is not at Columbia. However the region is a much different story. However if they can win a big game in the region and get to sub-state and play an East TN team then I forsee them in the state tourney. And one more quiestion Who wants to play Shelbyville in an elimination game?????

825540657[/snapback]

tournament is at Franklin Co. and yes, the Lady Lions will play them anytime!