Macon Co.-Red Boiling Springs

muffin

I will say this, great game by both teams, and that is the way the games should end up when theses two play! As far as the game goes, the score was alot closer than the game and that shut alot of Lafayette fans up and as far as class goes, we seen who had more class Lafayette-2 ejections, RBS-0 ejection, I applaud the RBS fans for their conduct and I applaud Lafayette and RBS players for their conduct! As for our superintendent, he needs to quit being so bias and actually, we need a good one for that matter, his conduct tonight was very disturbing! Swanson, dont worry about what these people say about the past, because RBS proved tonight that they are the far better team and we know that and they know that! Tennisguy, you wanted RBS to man up, what do you think now? Congrats to RBS on a great win!

Meador great game, I loved the way you punked #45 and the other player on that 2 on 1 break away!

825542331[/snapback]

Was Prock his lovable self,sitting on Lafayettes side?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Macon really getting a new football stadium? And I don't think anybody from Red Boiling wants to talk about winning in football, mostly because they can't. But  congrats on the win tonight.

825542279[/snapback]

ah...we can talk about winning almost as much as yall can since yall have only made the playoff 1 or 2 more times than we have...yall don't have the greatest football team in the world either, so don't go putting us down...but we won a district in baseball and basketball, but yall haven't even that much in a while...

Ok why would yall think that Coach Prock would not sit on our side? He is from Lafayette and has coached here and he has a granddaughter on the girls team. Yall are plain stupid for thinking that he should be neutral during this game.

Congratulations Macon County on beating one of the smallest single A schools in the state. However, you better watch out because with that new "practice gym" we are going to get as opposed to your new football stadium (What did you have 1 winning season in the past 20 years?)

825542228[/snapback]

Im glad yall get all excited because yall can beat us at one sport and when yall lose at all the other ones yalls excuse is always because yall are a little 1A team. And about the 1 winning football season in the last 20 years, yall need to get ur facts straight.. Im sure we have had more winning seasons in the last 20 years in football than yall have had wins all together. However, since you want to bring up that one year in which we had 12 wins.... I am pretty sure that is more than you won in the last ten years combined. You know the forfeit win given to you because the coach reported a violation after you lost to them is real impressive!!! You know football may not be the best sport for RBS to bring up....Especially since your claim to fame in that sport is getting on Sportcenter for finally ending the longest LOSING STREAK in high school football. Congrats on that achievement I would be very proud!!!

ah...we can talk about winning almost as much as yall can since yall have only made the playoff 1 or 2 more times than we have...yall don't have the greatest football team in the world either, so don't go putting us down...but we won a district in baseball and basketball, but yall haven't even that much in a while...

825543042[/snapback]

No, Swanson you cant talk about winning as much as us in anything but basketball..And about the district championships in baseball and basketball..You need to stop right there about that cuz im sorry we dont play the teams u do. If yall played in our district in baseball yall might win 2 or 3 districts games, so u cant say nothing about baseball cuz we have won way more than yall have I seen the pitcure in the lobby of the gym last night where yall won the district in baseball in 2002 and that was a good record for yall but it was bout the same record as we had last year and it was a disappointing year for us..But i do believe we will play yall twice in baseball this year again, actually 3 times because one is in our tourney and the other is a double header on April 18 which is during senior trip but a few of us aint goin on it so we can see who the better team is then when we can actually get out there and swing the lumber instead of talking about it on here

Edited by kd172001

ok, fan86, the only reason we stayed this time was because we were invited to, and the reason the girls didn't shake Lafayete's hands was because ya'll rushed the floor and cut us off, it had nothin to do with our decisions, and do you know what I have been doin for the past hour? Cleanin up after the mess that Lafayete girls made in the locker room, and don't say" They were just pumped after a big win" because they busted, and I mean shattered a container of deoderant on the floor, rubbed it in, splattered tp on our celling, left somebody's underwear(crap and all) in the bathroom, and do you know who had to clean it up? ME!

And don't say that the fans were classy by saying prayer with us afterwords, because that was the team, and they are a classy team, but your fans need to get your act together, how many of ya'll fans got thrown out? 3 or 4? and how many did we? none? That's what I thought.

And another thing, do you know who had to help clean all that up in the guy's game? Yet again, me.  Do you know who was riddiculled for trying to get a game played be cleaning up all the crap you guys put down(and talked) again ME! and don't say I wasn't, does the chant "Waterboy, Waterboy" ring a bell? So don't you dare say that you guys were class acts and we weren't.

One last thing, did any of our chants include cuss words, that were directed at you? :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

825542234[/snapback]

Sadler, stop whining ... ya'll didn't shake hands cause ya'll didn't want to Macon County celebrated for a lil bit and R.B.S. stood around while they celebrated then when Macon Co. got in a line RBS walked off to cheer for the guys ... and the reason why Laf. had ppl thrown out of the game was because the police stood on their side and could hear everything they said ..i never seen one go over to RBS and see what all they were saying... As for u having to clean up after the tp ... well the Macon Co. cheerleaders cleaned up all the tp that the crowd threw As i remember u and Larry <haha> had to clean up after someone threw coke on the floor And the coke came from RBS's side not laf. So if u wanna whine about it tell RBS fans not to throw coke on the floor... and as for the chant i dont think the fans cared if u were out there they wanted to see Larry do something .. it was kinna hilarious he had to clean up his own crowd's mess ... :lol:

No, Swanson you cant talk about winning as much as us in anything but basketball..And about the district championships in baseball and basketball..You need to stop right there about that cuz im sorry we dont play the teams u do. If yall played in our district in baseball yall might win 2 or 3 districts games, so u cant say nothing about baseball cuz we have won way more than yall have I seen the pitcure in the lobby of the gym last night where yall won the district in baseball in 2002 and that was a good record for yall but it was bout the same record as we had last year and it was a disappointing year for us..But i do believe we will play yall twice in baseball this year again, actually 3 times because one is in our tourney and the other is a double header on April 18 which is during senior trip but a few of us aint goin on it so we can see who the better team is then when we can actually get out there and swing the lumber instead of talking about it on here

825543057[/snapback]

Well yall are bigger and have to play them schools...but in baseball and even baseball I don't really care anything about beating yall...as long as we win our district games I'm happy...and last year I believe we done that really well...and like I said I could care less...I was just taking up for football and well we're single a so we're suppose to play those teams...we're a small school w/o the players yall have...

oh yeah...bball fanatic we did have someone standing over there w/ us...didn't ya see mr jones and the officer sitting at the door behind the our cheerleaders...and when the first guy got thrown out noone was standing over there...and after the first guy got thrown out somsone standed over there...if noone would have gotten thrown out noone would have been standing over there...but I don't care anymore...its all over...maybe someone should just go ahead and lock this thread and go on...

Ok why would yall think that Coach Prock would not sit on our side? He is from Lafayette and has coached here and he has a granddaughter on the girls team. Yall are plain stupid for thinking that he should be neutral during this game.

825543046[/snapback]

That is one of the many reasons he shouldnt be the superintendent along with many other of course! As a representitive of the county, he shouldnt be so bias toward one school over the other and the man better thank his lucky stars every night when he goes to bed that we no longer elect that position or he would have been out along time ago, that coming from Lafayette and RBS people! thumb

825543057[/snapback]

Yall play up to the talent you are suppose to have and RBS does the same by state laws, so would you like some cheese with that whine? Suck it up and take the whooping you got and move on! BTW I can tell you at least one single a school that would sweep the floor with your Baseball team and that is Friendship Christian!

Sadler, stop whining ... ya'll didn't shake hands cause ya'll didn't want to  Macon County celebrated for a lil bit and R.B.S. stood around while they celebrated then when Macon Co. got in a line RBS walked off to cheer for the guys ... and the reason why Laf. had ppl thrown out of the game was because the police stood on their side and could hear everything they said ..i never seen one go over to RBS and see what all they were saying... As for u having to clean up after the tp ... well the Macon Co. cheerleaders cleaned up all the tp that the crowd threw As i remember u and Larry <haha> had to clean up after someone threw coke on the floor And the coke came from RBS's side not laf. So if u wanna whine about it tell RBS fans not to throw coke on the floor... and as for the chant i dont think the fans cared if u were out there they wanted to see Larry do something .. it was kinna hilarious he had to clean up his own crowd's mess ...  :angry:

825543102[/snapback]

The thing that i thought was really hilarious was the cheering section for Lafayette screaming "Tiger Pride" and then 75% of them were gone after halftime with the score 26-7! :angry: I dont care what you say, thats funny right there! thumb