RUSH LIMBAUGH, ESPN AND DONOVAN MCNABB

ERA

KORNHEISER: Here's the critical question: Do you think that Donovan McNabb should give his playoff share to Rush Limbaugh for making him essentially the star of the NFL?

WILBON: I think Donovan McNabb (bell rings) should do what he's always done, which is ignore Rush Limbaugh.

LIMBAUGH: He's not ignored me, Michael! He has suggested on your network that he hired me as his marketing agent. He has not ignored me, but I'm not rooting against him! I'm not disappointed when he does well. I'm not happy when he doesn't! None of this is accurate. It's all assumptions based on prejudice that you guys on this show have, and many of you also in the sportswriter community have. You have your own prejudices; you have your own biases, and when somebody fits the mold that you've created, that it doesn't exist in reality, you can't wait to pounce on it. Prejudice, pure and simple is what you guys are exhibiting here. (interruption) I've watched the show. (interruption) I did. Yeah, sometimes I like the show. It's an entertaining show. I'm not going to sit here and say otherwise. I don't have any animus toward anybody, Mr. Snerdley. This is the whole point, not these guys. This is football. This is sports. This is escapism. (interruption) Well, they're not idiots, Mr. Snerdley. They just don't know how they come off. You know, they don't see themselves as other people do.

The controversy continues but this time, Rush brings the heat of sports agendas. :lol:

LIMBAUGH & MCNABB