CA vs Santa Fe

bb23

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say CA wins this one.  I cannot stand that old place they call a gym but boy they sure are tough to beat there.  Going from past games it should be a close hard fought game.  As far as the Sims factor goes, the FE is better w/out him.  He doesnt shoot them out of games.  I've only seen CA play a couple times this year but I hear they are looking really good right now.  S.F. is still a question mark on how they are going to be with their player loss.  I guess I was wrong on the district standings this year.  CA has surprised everyone, I thought that they would be terrible again this year. 

Season ending predictions

1 M.P.

2 W.C.

3 Summertown

3 CA

5 Santa Fe

6 Perry Co.

7 Clifton

8 Collinwood

9 zion

10 Hampshire

825545101[/snapback]

Looks like you Santa Fe fans are sure trying to hard to convince yourself that you have a better team without Sims. Whats your record since he quit? Oh well just keep telling yourself how good you are without him and maybe you'll convince yourself because no one else is buying it.

Looks like you Santa Fe fans are sure trying to hard to convince yourself that you have a better team without Sims. Whats your record since he quit? Oh well just keep telling yourself how good you are without him and maybe you'll convince yourself because no one else is buying it.

825545127[/snapback]

pretty sure that ole ballboy isnt a santa fe fan, or that he/she doesnt attend sf, but w/e u say....