James C. Haile State Tournament

sweety

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In AA Algood beat Cornerstone 40-25.I heard that When Algood played Davidson County ,Davidson played their 7th grade.Why?Will Rickman see the 8th grade team in the Springfield tournament?Goodpaster beat Caywood 35-32.If anyone has any infromation on Goodpasture,  please, inform me. thumb

825551499[/snapback]

Oh,also Goodpasture will be playing algood in the championship Sat. at 11:15.

Yea Tracy won by 15......I haven't made it to Murfreesboro to see any of the games but I hear Allons is very talented. Anyone have any info on Allons, their record or anything like that. Anyway these are the 2 teams most ppl thought would make at to the championship and here we are so good luck both sides.

GO EAGLES!!!

Yea Tracy won by 15......I haven't made it to Murfreesboro to see any of the games but I hear Allons is very talented.  Anyone have any info on Allons, their record or anything like that.  Anyway these are the 2 teams most ppl thought would make at to the championship and here we are so good luck both sides.

GO EAGLES!!!

825551592[/snapback]

:D They havent lost many, but have won alot....has Tracy City lost a game??.....

Edited by sweety