Best team in Watagua Conference

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange&WhiteFridaynight the only title Sullivan Central or Happy Valley will be smelling is if the state title game consists of teams coming from the group home and if the game is played at your local boys and girls club.Sullivan Central and Happy Valley both are overated and I am not even a fan of your conference if you wanna know who has the most talent in your guys conference its Unicoi if the weaver kid is back the next time you play them you will be lucky to get a win.

And I hate to say it but Happy Valley nor Sullivan Central is going to the state tournament there is no power house AA teams around this area going to even come close to advancing past regionals Sullivan Central could possibly make it to Substate but that is a big possibly and even if they did there is know way they can match up with the caliber of teams like Raliegh Egpt,Fulton,Martin Luther King,Giles County,and Bolivar.Your strength of schedule is weak and the loss to Sullivan East isnt to impressive on there either so do all the hype talking you wont to on here bottom line is neither team will be going to the state unless you buy a ticket to go watch.

Edited by pickup22

Orange&WhiteFridaynight the only title Sullivan Central or Happy Valley will be smelling is if the state title game consists of teams coming from the group home and if the game is played at your local boys and girls club.Sullivan Central and Happy Valley both are overated and I am not even a fan of your conference if you wanna know who has the most talent in your guys conference its Unicoi if the weaver kid is back the next time you play them you will be lucky to get a win.

And I hate to say it but Happy Valley nor Sullivan Central is going to the state tournament there is no power house AA teams around this area going to even come close to advancing past regionals Sullivan Central could possibly make it to Substate but that is a big possibly and even if they did there is know way they can match up with the caliber of teams like Raliegh Egpt,Fulton,Martin Luther King,Giles County,and Bolivar.Your strength of schedule is weak and the loss to Sullivan East isnt to impressive on there either so do all the hype talking you wont to on here bottom line is neither team will be going to the state unless you buy a ticket to go watch.

825548767[/snapback]

this is a another case of some idiot on here bashing teams for no reason if ur not a fan of the conf. mind your own buisness!!!!!!!!!!!!