District 7-aaa 2005

Guest Oakland

Guest Oakland
congrats to the Boro teams last night on the BORO sweep, we have tried to tell everyone that the best ball is played in the BORO, maybe everyone will take notice now. I wish White Co. would have been able to come up with the upset last night for Riverdales sake. That would have created a 2 way tie, but oh well, Riverdale can only control what they do, not what the other teams do.

825548263[/snapback]

game wasnt as close as the score indicates, white co was just hitting anything from the parking lot for the last 4 minutes. Oakland is starting to slowly put it together. the defense has been there all year, but now the offense has it legs under them and doesnt need devin to score 20 pts to be successful. I had a feeling we had a few riverdale folks wanting us to lose and i can honestly say the feeling is mutual. i have a major problem deciding who i want to win though, assuming oakland wins friday, a win by siegel or riverdale will help them in the standings, but id much rather be comfortably in 2nd at this point

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like our chances, we couldnt be playing them at a better time, and i think this game being at Riverdale and away from the BLACK HOLE will help....GO WARRIORS.

825548693[/snapback]

our fans will have to show up for support though because im sure the NATION will bring their usual rowdy crowd...and we dont want them coming into our house without fan support...