Cosby had something left

PTSportsWriter

I'll say home court advantage ! home "REF" advantage ! have you ever seen anything so obvious ? that trio was the worst yet ! I'll bet that slick headed guy got a little something "Extra" in his pocket. talk about a little tooo chummy with the "Home" team. come on ,

if your going to do this , don't be so obvious . oh, and what about the ref that couldn't get from one end of the court to the other ? I think he made about 5 trips total from one end to the other. that was pretty funny too. he done his job from the half court line, well.. ok .. maybe he did go 3-4 steps either way. sorry about that. oh well so much for refs......... or the lack of competent ones.......... good luck cosby, youll need it in your away games............

I'll say home court advantage ! home "REF" advantage ! have you ever seen anything so obvious ? that trio was the worst yet ! I'll bet that slick headed guy got a little something "Extra" in his pocket. talk about a little tooo chummy with the "Home" team. come on ,

if your going to do this , don't be so obvious .  oh, and what about the ref that couldn't get from one end of the court to the other ?  I think he made about 5 trips total from one end to the other. that was pretty funny too. he done his job from the half court line, well..  ok  ..  maybe he did go 3-4 steps either way. sorry about that.  oh well so much for refs......... or the lack of competent ones.......... good luck cosby, youll need it  in your away games............

825548997[/snapback]

Can you say,disgruntled fan.

if your going to do this , don't be so obvious .  oh, and what about the ref that couldn't get from one end of the court to the other ?  I think he made about 5 trips total from one end to the other. that was pretty funny too. he done his job from the half court line, well..  ok  ..  maybe he did go 3-4 steps either way. sorry about that.  oh well so much for refs......... or the lack of competent ones.......... good luck cosby, youll need it  in your away games............

825548997[/snapback]

I always thought you were from Cloudland... Oh well.

Those were the best refs I've ever seen at Cosby(but that still isn't saying much) They were still pretty bad though. And its not because they were biased, it was because they were so inconsistent. They made up and missed countless calls, on BOTH teams. Its hard to play when whats O.K. on trip down the court is a foul the next time down. But I would have to say that call on Unaka's post player that led to the technical was the biggest joke I've ever seen. May have very well cost us the game. But, then again, if we would have made just 2 or 3 of the shots we missed, it wouldn't have mattered. You just can't rely on the refs, especialy around these parts.

Can you say,disgruntled fan.

825549026[/snapback]

I 2nd that.

I'll agree that they were bad refs. One of them couldn't hardly make it up and down the floor and a 2nd one was afraid to blow his whistle but I don't think they were calling in favor of the home team. unaka got away with a lot of fouls in the 4th quarter while pressing which got them back in the game.

The Eagles simply outplayed unaka last night.

Good luck to the rangers during the rest of the season as well and

I would love to see a 3rd game between these team at either gym.

How about them fans at The Eagle's Nest. C - O - S - B - Y

Yeah, I hear what everybodys saying but, blaming the refs is a poor excuse for losing a game. I was there, obviously. Cosby came out ready to beat us, no ifs or ands about it. They played a solid game all around. I know Big Timmy from this and last summer and he has done nothing but work hard, and nice to see its paying off and him not being cocky about it either. The only possible way we will ever get to repay them is substate. To that, I say goodluck to you guys. Hopefully, we will see you again sometime.