Clay Co.-Hermitage Springs

muffin

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rbs  is so full of themselves they always expect to win and if they cant the refs usually help

825554679[/snapback]

Yeah most athletes ever here at RBS expect to win...I guess we like to go in w/ a winning attitude...and so I guess the refs that ref the the districts games like us more than they do any other team...uh yeah...thats how we win all our games...the refs call for us...that's stupid..yeah we get our share of bad refs that call for us and we get our share of bad refs that call against us...just like every other team...and to say that we're full of ourselves over here at rbs...sounds like someone is mad about something... :D

no im not jealous rbs has always thought they were alittle better than us so i guess thats why some kids left us and went there i remember a little boy that left four five maybe six years ago that thought he was too but he didnt last we called him hogball halliburton

825554730[/snapback]

All they had,why didn,t you leave or did you?????????????????/

QUESTION...

I thought when the new Clay County High Scholl was built that Hermitage Springs was going to cease from serving grades 9-12 and all of the High School Students would be consolidated into one school....  Was this ever the plan or was I told wrong??????????

825554739[/snapback]

The way I took it is that they could either stay or move and nothing sport wise, grade, etc. would be affected...but I ain't for sure...you'll have to get someone from HS or Clay to answer...

I think swanson71 was talkin about baseball working out for Halliburton.

As far as the schools consolidating, your guess is as good as mine. I'd say a lot of it has to do with county politics. The superintendent is not looking to be re-assigned this year. He wants to pursue other ventures. With a new superintendent in the county next school year, talk is, the consolidation may come closer to real terms. Who knows?