Overton County Tournament

NorthCarolina#31#

Okay, its crunch time here in Overton County,and the county tournament is starting. Who is going to win? We should experience a nailbiter in the county chamionship between the Rickman Bulldogs(#1seed in the overton tourney) and the Allons hawks (#2 seed)! Allons beat Rickman by 7 in the Derward Vaughn Classic and in the regular season beat them agian at allons by 12, then at rickman rickman won by 8 ! What are everyones thought about the game Monday Feb.7th at Livingston Academy?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about girls??? who do you predict will win that?

825550691[/snapback]

That is a very good question.I have watched both Rickman and L.M.S girls, and I believe they will be in the championship ,definitely.This game will come down to who is ready to win, who boxes,and who gets down the floor .Like when L.M.S. came to Rickman .I was there and i knew L.M.S. was ready for an upset.They ran the floor and beat Rickman girls by just getting to the basket first,but then again they only beat them by three so this game shall be the high light of both girls' teams' seasons.I can't tell which team will win this is to hard of a decision.But I ((((((think))))) Rickman has beat L.M.S. twice ,but if they go in thinking that they will have an easy game they will lose for sure .Because L.M.S. girls have greatly improved .They don't seem the same team.

Okay, its crunch time here in Overton County,and the county tournament is starting. Who is going to win? We should experience a nailbiter in the county chamionship between the Rickman Bulldogs(#1seed in the overton tourney) and the Allons hawks (#2 seed)! Allons beat Rickman by 7 in the Derward Vaughn Classic and in the regular season beat them agian at allons by 12, then at rickman rickman won by 8 ! What are everyones thought about the game Monday Feb.7th at Livingston Academy?

825550164[/snapback]

i've been to pretty much all of rickman's boys game's. they have figured out the roles every one should be playing and they have many affective scorers who can step up.But allons will be pumped and ready coming off a loss from rickman.I believe it will come down to who wants it the most and does the fundamentals:boxing out,making free throws,and playing smart and under control.Because the talent is about as evenly divided as it get's.

LMS girls stomped all over hilham tonight!! your right NC it is Rickman and LMS itll be a game to see as well as they boys game!

Rickman girls beat Allons girls by 2 tonight!

825551369[/snapback]

At first rickman was having trouble .They were frustrated.At the end of the first it was 6-7 allons winning.Rickman gained strengh from there Coach Mrs.Cristy Jenkins.they were winning 12 to 10at the half.The 3rd rickman was 22-15.Final was Rickman 30 allons 28. thumb

I mean nothing by this, but has Rickman boys added some players from last years team? I watched Tracy City boys beat Rickman last year in Springfield. I was looking at there Roster from last year and they lost 3 maybe even 4 starters. I have seen tape of Allons this year and I would just think it wouldn't be much of a game. Can someone help me here?

Edited by GCHS27

I mean nothing by this, but has Rickman boys added some players from last years team?  I watched Tracy City boys beat Rickman last year in Springfield.  I was looking at there Roster from last year and they lost 3 maybe even 4 starters. I have seen tape of Allons this year and I would just think it wouldn't be much of a game. Can someone help me here?

825551593[/snapback]

;) It really doesnt make sense does it.....Rickman only lost one starter from last year...... I saw Allons play against Woodland, Allardt, and McFadden....probably didnt make sense to them either!!....#50 for Allons is a pure shooter and plays real good "D"!!....