McEwen-Heritage

mactownwarrior

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McEwen is going to cry, but the fact of the matter is, if you take Puckett out of the game - McEwen has no game. Everything thing they do feeds off Puckett. No Puckett no wins!! Sportsterhas a point strength of schedule shows alot. Teams always play to their level of competition, but if you always play weak teams, you never get better. McEwen is a good team, but far from great ans we will see just how good they are come tournament time! :o:lol:

I said I wasnt going to say anymore about this topic and I am not after this one...

I never said Heritage was better than McEwen or McEwen was better than Heritage...

I just clearly stated that I did not understand why McEwen played the schedule that they do.... As I said McEwen is a very good team.... with talented players.... a team that alot of quality tournaments and teams would love to schedule to play....

By playing in those teams and tournaments it would only make McEwen a better team when it came time for Tournaments... It would both mentally and physically allow them to be better prepared to play top competition in District, Regional and State Tournament....

I much rather have mark in the lost column against a highly competetive teams as to have a mark in the win column against a Big Sandy

Now the only real negative thing that I have to say is "playing 7 games in 10 days the week before the district tournament is one of the dumbest things that I have ever heard of....

I wish you all luck... This is just my opinnion of the matter...

How will Heritage go farter than McEwen if they cannot beat them?? McEwen is a good team and we will see how far they go, they are ready.

825558806[/snapback]

You mean Puckett is good and the rest of the team is out there. Wait till hes gone and they will be NOTHING!! Im just sick of hearing how great McEwen is and all they have is one player. Heritage is a TEAM and very young and will be successful for quite a few years!!

GO PATS!!

"if you take Puckett out of the game, McEwen has no game", well Dave61502, that is not true but if it were how do you propose you stop Puckett? Or McEwen for that matter, they have lost one game and it was a fluke.

825558964[/snapback]

a fluke? So does McEwen not consider it a loss and believe they are still undefeated? Every game counts on the records.

Oh my fault, when I said it was a fluke I did not know that I said McEwen is still undefeated. No wait, I didn't say they were, I just said it was a fluke, ya know, bullcrap. If McEwen played them again McEwen would be ready and they would beat them like they should have then. And to allregionpatriot, you can hate on McEwen all you want but the truth is the Warriors run district 10A, not Puckett, the Warriors. You know the 19-1 McEwen Warriors who beat you two weeks ago on your own court, and Puckett was not even the leading scorer. If all their other players suck than how have they won so many games, did Puckett do that all by himself, cuz I sure know he did not win it by himself a Heritage. Oh yeah, I left out McEwen beat you without the second leading scorer.

A fluke or not it could happen again mcewen shouldn't have lost to houston county but it did so obviously mcewen can be beat and if u say that heritage can't beat them but from what has happened heritage has beat houston county twice n mcewen got beat by them

playing without some of your players is part of tha game

there is no guarantee who wins

Edited by quilly2

The fluke comment was a little off.What was so flukey about it?\Oh yeah and you really think Mcewen looked past Houston county.Sorry Mac your wrong..No ONE LOOKS PAST A RIVALRY...Im pretty sure those were the smae guys last year...who got upset at HC last year, if i'm not mistaken..They got beat admit to it, it makes you look like your not a sore loser.

Heritage is a decent team, with no explosive player. Mcewen is a good team with an explosive player(that if you took out they would not be very great).But Heritage you have a few things that you need to figure out...#1 if you think puckett is going to vanish in the tournaments your wrong.#2 after puckett is gone they still have a few decent players and a pretty good coach.#3 You aren't that good.#4 And to me you look like a team that will not develop to be much betterin the next few years.Oh yeah the most important part of this quote.....I figure about a 25% chance of you meeting mcewen in the district tourney.Mcewen has to play Houston co. and you have to play East(if you get by Nashville christian....which i am still saying has a good chance of upseting you)...there are 4 different possible match-ups in the finals(well if all the top seeds win) MC-WH...MC-ER....HC-ER....HC-WH...