McEwen-Heritage

mactownwarrior

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B baller,

Yeah right so now you have x ray vision and can see the growth plate of these guys. Whatever! Grasp for anything. These guys have an awesome coach who knows skills count also. Give me a break. They will be bigger and better with time. You really should market those xray vision skills. Let me know if you don't know what a growth plate is.

Puckett had one of his worst games against your great White House team. McEwen played without their second leading scorer, at YOUR HOUSE and still beat you soundly. Your team is young and talented as you say. They are also short.

825560110[/snapback]

Wuts so funny is that they are short but they packed a guy that was 6' 7. When you have the hopps and all the talent the height doesn't matter. So watch what you say about the height when you have a guy 6' 7 gettin packed by 6'0 guys.

I didn't have to look at their roster. I saw them in person. They may be sophs and a junior and they may gey better, but their  problem is that they probably won't get taller.

825560976[/snapback]

WOW!! you must be a really smart person...if you know a sophomore wont grow then you know more than what doctors do, b/c i guarentee you that a doctor would say that they would more than likely grow. males can grow until they are 21 in some cases. but anyway lets drop all this garbage and talk about a VERY big game in the district. The winner of this game will most likely win the district assuming that they dont get upset in their remaining games. Heritage wins this one in a very good, close game.

Good luck patriots!!

I really doubt that you would want to test my intelligence.That is Probably a road that you would not want to venture down.But back to the real point instead of my intelligence.Heritage is a decent team at best. What i mean by they won't get much better is that they have pretty good players and they will get a little better, but they don't have any studs(aka GREAT athletes ) That is why im predicting that they will not get much better. They should grow a little bit, but will never have outstanding size(the players are not long and lanky). They should be a team to watch out for in the district next year, along with east, mcewen(will still be decent), houston county wont be bad.NOt sure of the new teams coming in..By the way does WHH stay in the same district?

Just remember what I said. Next year McEwen wont be terrible they will be average not NEAR as good as this year. DONT FORGET IT!!

825559859[/snapback]

I don't really know what we can say to that comment haha. Hey allregionpat obviously we will probably not have as good a season seeing as how we are 19-1 right now but i will tell you what you can predict your little white house heritage team isn't going to get that record this year the next and so on. We will definitely write that comment down and probably will never forget it. Bring all you have tomorrow night, you're going to need it.

White House Heritage don't want the buisness

Allregionpatriot#3 don't want it either

Puckett for president