Bradley(12-12,2-4) vs. Cleveland(16-8,6-1)

BC#2

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pickel has scored over 30 points in the last two games. Can she do it against Cleveland Friday. If she does and Jackson gets her 20 plus they win.  I think that they are looking better every game so my bet is on the Bearettes. I know they look alot better in there uniforms if that counts for anything.

825557296[/snapback]

Pickel had 36 and Jackson had 25 last Friday night and they lost to McMinn by 10.

money cumberland is not going to be first in the district. the lady raiders going to finish strong and be on top. so all i gots to say is that the LADY RAIDERS going to win this one.

825558901[/snapback]

if cleveland loses to Bradley and Cumberland beats Mcminn this friday then cumberland and cleveland are tied for 1st! Its possible cleveland is not playing well right now!

if cleveland loses to Bradley and Cumberland beats Mcminn this friday then cumberland and cleveland are tied for 1st! Its possible cleveland is not playing well right now!

825558957[/snapback]

yeah, they will be ready. The looked real good against Brainerd the other night, but they were playing Brainerd. But the did look alot better than they did against Rhea Co.. The wasn't missing all those easy layups, they made some threes and they did a good job on the boards. I think the Lady Raiders are back on track. A Bradley win is possible, but I hope not!