Most overrated team in the state

slimdaddy2005

Hey #3 wat was the final score when yall played cpa? IF i remember correctly we beat them by 13 65 to 52. but i guess we are overrated huh? That is funny how bout you quit crying cuz ya'll got the 2nd in the District and McEwen got the big 1st.

825572732[/snapback]

get your facts right before you talk crap...mcewen got 1st seed in the tourney...not first place in the district. heritage and mcewen are CO-district champs but mcewen got 1st seed.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here it comes i suppose. unaka beats hv once in a blue moon and says they are overrated. check the stats before u run ur mouth. hv shot horribly and has been for a few weeks. we are in a slump. u beat central, or unicoi, or heck, even beat north greene by more than 3 and come talk. u catch a team at its worst and think u dominate them.....wow.

825573375[/snapback]

Hey, North Greene beat Crockett, who beat Happy Valley TWICE. thumb

THERE ARE ALOT OF OVERRATED TEAMS I THINK! I'M ON HERE LOOKING AT TEAMS ALL THE TIME! BRADLEY CENTRAL, UNION CITY, WAVERLY CENTRAL, AND E.T.C. ALL OF THEM ARE OVERRATED TO ME! THEY PLAY WEAK TEAMS, SOME OF THOSE TEAMS HAVE NOT ONE 10 GAMES!

825572763[/snapback]

If you knew what you were talking about you would know that Bradley Central had the #1 rated schedule last year and were in the top 5 the previouse two years. No one will play them in our area and the Arby's Classic refused to let them defend their title(yes, refused because Coach Smith attempted to enter and they never returned his calls and when they did the tourney was full). Only one Chattanooga team would schedule them this year(Red Bank) and they had to take 11 days off two weeks ago because they could find no one to play them. You can only play so many out of region teams. Weaker schedule was not due to lack of effort.

If you knew what you were talking about you would know that Bradley Central had the #1 rated schedule last year and were in the top 5 the previouse two years.  No one will play them in our area and the Arby's Classic refused to let them defend their title(yes, refused because Coach Smith attempted to enter and they never returned his calls and when they did the tourney was full).  Only one Chattanooga team would schedule them this year(Red Bank) and they had to take 11 days off two weeks ago because they could find no one to play them.  You can only play so many out of region teams.  Weaker schedule was not due to lack of effort.

825577871[/snapback]

I know for a fact Coach High at Brainerd will never play Bradley again in the regular season, as long as they have Athens officials. The home cooking they get from the Athens Association is embarrassing. Yeah, Bradley has been good the last few years, but if they want to be able to schedule Chattanooga teams....they need to switch officials. We all know thats not going to happen because Bradley want have there "good old boys" calling all there home games. If you want local teams to play you.....get rid of your homer officials. I wouldn't play them home and home either.

quit hatin on us just because your teams havent been ranked in a long time... yea we have our moments where u can doubt the abiltity of the team (doesnt every team), but when it counts: ross,oden,ramsey,jones,alexander, and roper will erase all questions about ability and heart with a powerful offensive game and killer defense