Kenny Meredith VS. John Kirn

cowboy316

It does not really matter because kenny cant wrestle with any one that has any real ability or strengthen. He is a strong kid wrestling in a weak weight class, and intill he can beat somebody that has any real ability, then he is just another guy in a weak weight class.

825561874[/snapback]

Have you seen Kenny even wrestle this year. If not I can understnd your post. Because I have seen him him wrestle since he was a freshman and the difference bewteen Kenny this from last is night and day. He doesn't use is brute strenght to win. He has more "real" ability than anybody out there. If he wins the region what will you say next That Kirns and Spencer are nobodies. Kirns and Spencer are the next top 189lb in the state of Tennessee.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just look at the brentwood tourny its a perfect example of kenny's ability compaired to kirn. Kirn got pinned by the mater dei kid and in the finals kenny beat the snot out of the mater dei kid 22-9 if u ask me that shows how much kenny is above all the other 189 lbers

825562050[/snapback]

If A beats B and B beats C, it doesn't necessarily mean that A beats C. I understand your perspective, but like I always say:

February is a whole new season!

I have wrestled both Kenny and kirn and i beat kenny and pinned kirn, and i have watched him wrestle a couple times this year and i see no improvement from last year. Kirn has never any placed in state so you need to get out and watch some real wreslters such as Whitt Dunning, Cory Manson, or Nick Marable.

825562101[/snapback]

Are you wrestling this year? If so, what weight? When did you see him wrestle this year? I'd just like more detailed info please. :lol:

And when was it that you beat them both? This year? Last year? Two years ago??

Edited by dentdoc09

Well I pinned Kirn when we wrestled 171 two years ago and i watch him wrestle this year at CBHS and i beat kenny Last year at the brentwood tourny after he spent the whole time talking about how he was going to beat me, but i guess he was wrong. I wrestled 189 last year and i sometimes wrestles at UTC depending on how i fell haha.

Well I pinned Kirn when we wrestled 171 two years ago and i watch him wrestle this year at CBHS and i beat kenny Last year at the brentwood tourny after he spent the whole time talking about how he was going to beat me, but i guess he was wrong. I wrestled 189 last year and i sometimes wrestles at UTC depending on how i fell haha.

825562125[/snapback]

So, in a nutshell, you haven't wrestled them this year. Therefore, you don't know their exacty ability. Also, didn't Kenny wrestle 189 last year? Were you in DI? How did you do in state last year? :lol:

So, in a nutshell, you haven't wrestled them this year.  Therefore, you don't know their exacty ability.  Also, didn't Kenny wrestle 189 last year?  Were you in DI?  How did you do in state last year?  :lol:

825562151[/snapback]

He was a state champion! But it is hard to go off of who he beat last year because I think he beat everyone...

Edited by WrestleSBA

He was a state champion!  But it is hard to go off of who he beat last year because I think he beat everyone...

825562156[/snapback]

DI or DII? I'm just trying to figure it out. Still, my point being that was last year for Kenny and two years ago for Kirn. They're different now. Was Kenny at 189 last year for state?

DI or DII?  I'm just trying to figure it out.  Still, my point being that was last year for Kenny and two years ago for Kirn.  They're different now.  Was Kenny at 189 last year for state?

825562163[/snapback]

yes he was he has been 189lb for three years I think and he was a171lb his freshman year.I think brothersboy is Marble sorry I forget his first name

Edited by Thirsty Turtle

Wrong and you spell the name Marable and like i said early i watched both of them and i dont see much improvement. So why does it matter i have nothing to prove to anybody. Have you ever wrestled or have you ever wrestled kenny or kirn if not how do you know if they are good or not. Your just going on what you have seen just like me, but the only differance is that i have wrestled them.

Wrong and you spell the name Marable and like i said early i watched both of them and i dont see much improvement. So why does it matter i have nothing to prove to anybody. Have you ever wrestled or have you ever wrestled kenny or kirn if not how do you know if they are good or not. Your just going on what you have seen just like me, but the only differance is that i have wrestled them.

825562211[/snapback]

Here's my point. Kenny lost a few times last year. He hung in there to place 2nd at state. This year he has only improved. There are several people on this forum that say he's a different wrestler. I still believe he is beatable. But, that's in another thread. You still didn't answer how you did at state last year. I just want you to back yourself up. Don't get uptight about it. And, yes, I have wrestled before. :D