Kenny Meredith VS. John Kirn

cowboy316

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you brothersboy is definitley not Paul Campbell. I would say it is someone from Christian Brothers, but that doesn't mean it's Marable. He is not the only guy on that team who gets on the internet either. People need to quit worrying about all that stuff. But I beat Kenny in 2003 at brentwood, not last year. I injury defaulted in the semis and didnt wrestle anymore that day. bhsOL, I think Kenny wrestled the perfect match against me in the finals last year, but if you watch the match, he did stall, and it was very obvious. I have beaten him 4 times and 2 were by pins in 20 and 36 seconds, so I wouldnt say I got "lucky" buddy. I also think Kenny should pretty much take care of business this weekend. I'll be there to watch. You guys should all come too.

Edited by sd189

I can tell you brothersboy is definitley not Paul Campbell. I would say it is someone from Christian Brothers, but that doesn't mean it's Marable. He is not the only guy on that team who gets on the internet either. People need to quit worrying about all that stuff. But I beat Kenny in 2003 at brentwood, not last year. I injury defaulted in the semis and didnt wrestle anymore that day. bhsOL, I think Kenny wrestled the perfect match against me in the finals last year, but if you watch the match, he did stall, and it was very obvious. I have beaten him 4 times and 2 were by pins in 20 and 36 seconds, so I wouldnt say I got "lucky" buddy. I also think Kenny should pretty much take care of business this weekend. I'll be there to watch. You guys should all come too.

825564699[/snapback]

This guy that beat Kenny last year is a quality wrestler. I know who he is, but I have also seen Kenny wrestle this year. Kenny is at a higher level than last year, much higher. I have also seen Coffey wrestle this year, Kenny would dominate, that's not taking anything away from Coffey because he is an impressive athlete, but Kenny is both impressive as an athlete and the skills that he has improved upon over the last 4 years. I think I have seen him wrestle every year of high school career. This by far has been his greatest jump in his skill level.

Good luck to all of them and don't down play somebody who has been on the mat with the guy. He hasn't been on it with him this year. But brothersboy was a quality wrestler during his high school career.

Are you sure because he said he beat Kenny at the Brentwood Tourney last year and also won state at 189.  Paul Campbell is the only who beat Kenny at Brentwood last year and also at state at 189.

825564678[/snapback]

Paul Campbell did not beat Kenny Meredith at GP West/Brentwood last year.

sd189,

I knew who you were all along, and really i came on and said that it definitely wasn't you because I knew you were much more classier than that. The Blackman High coaches and even Kenny always had nothing but the most respect for you as both an athlete and a young man. With that said, we do have to tell you that we did have a lot of fun making fun of Kenny for the results of the matches between the two of you. Actually...that has never stopped even til this day. If you see him while you attend state, feel free to join in!

I've got to say that this thread has gone from one extreme to the other. Let me be the first to say that there is going to be no "match" between Meredith and Coffey. The guys are simply getting together to practice with each other this week.

Also, about the Kirn match. The match is over.... Let it go. In my opinion, neither one of them wrestled to the best of their ability, so I'm sure both schools and all the coaches involved are going back to the drawing board because we all really have maybe 3 days to fix anything that is still wrong with our wrestlers. It would be great to see a rematch next week with these two, but come on guys, there are a heckuva lot of other talented 189s out there that deserve respect and are flying under the radar also. Just a couple of guys I'd like to point out are Weakly, Spencer, Hudson (Hixson), Hampton (Cleveland) and Robbins (Jeff. Co). Did we all forget that this is February, and anyone can get beaten?

Also, brothersboy already stated that he isn't Mike Marable, he's an ex teammate that likes to get on and start trouble. (and believe me, its scary how easy it is to get tempers flairing on here... :rolleyes: but it is still fun!!) Bye the way, brothersboy or the guy that keeps logging in under his name. It would be great if Mike Marable would come on here and give us an update on whats going on with him or you.

Edited by Hamm

Naaah... I don't have a clue bud.

I'd take a risk in saying that Meredith will be the first seed and Weakley will be the number 2 seed. Either way, i believe the bigger side of the bracket will be Weakley's. Kirn, Spencer, and Weakley will all be on the same side of the bracket. How is that for action. Thats your numbers 2-4!!!