10AAA MVP will be Corey Pfiegher

crossup

CROSSUP-Either way Ballerz or Travelers hes gonna get the same pub playing National competition..My point is why would he situation "IF" he likes his situation. Both programs are about getting players on the next level and playing GREAT competition, although I will say the Travelers are overrated and dont have the same clout they had 5 years ago.

Honestly I dont know how much individual development a player gets from playing AAU so I dont think either program would be bad for him. I know Shulman works to get his players in while Benson relies on his name to get players in...BIG BIG difference there.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrone Caldwell is probably the most Athletic player in the District, But Drake & Corey are heads above the rest, These 2 are hands down better than everybody in the District.  :D

This District is Weak.. I mean very weak!!!! Drake & Corey have proven themselves against All American's ,All State, and All Regional Players, so before I give Tyrone a Seal of Approval, I must see him this year in AAU, play some of the best players in the World... Like Corey & Drake has..... :D

I Like Tyrones game.. & next year he will be KING of the District & Region, but this year Drake & Corey they are on a mission... Drake Reed is a ONE MAN recking Crew.... & Corey is just the overall best player in the District & Region.....

I think Tyrone is in that Trent Hassel, Marcus Maybin, and Shawn Marion group.... After its all said and done he could be the best player to ever come from Clarksville..... :) 

The thing I like about Corey & Drake every year they have gotten better.. and thats what I think Tyrone will have to do... Hit the weights over the Summer, play AAU ball against National Competion, and learn from this year-what he can do to make him self better.. Tyrone should get with The Mid-State Ballerz this year (play with them) to get that National Attention like Corey & Drake....  Cross thumb

825566480[/snapback]

Good post. All three of them are good players in a weak district. I'm dreadin' the region. We might get swept. Maybe not though. Reed or the boy from Dickson could help their team win one game.

Edited by gamesrus

Thanks for the words, Crossup... By the way, how's Townley been doing this year? Reed said he's really been enjoying Cumberland...

825567148[/snapback]

Kevin's Been having FUN, He started for the Cumberland JV team this year (13 points, 8 assist, 3 rebounds a game) I watched him and Sir Lee Mason go at it, it was great Mason had 23 points, Townley had 17 points and 10 assist and one sick DunK ;) !!! Sir Lee Mason can flat out shoot!!!! ;)

Townley's been working hard he's gotten bigger stronger quicker, and jumps very high, He's been getting some more attention from others schools in the NAIA level and a couple of Mid Major's according to his Coach,,, Coach Montgemery, but He's staying at Cumberland University, he told me it would be his best chance to Win a NAIA National Championship, and he will be battleing Ty Reed for the Starting PG position Next Year.. thumb And I think CU is a good fit Run and Gun, type Offense...