Cumberland v.s McMinn - easy win!

wildshorty

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley is going to be a dangerous team come tournament time. They are young, have nothing to lose, and will be ready to play. This team reminds me of the team a few years ago when Brittany Jackson was a junior. They barely had a .500 record, finished fourth in the distric tournament, and still made it to the state semi-finals. Now we have a player like Jackie and are hovering around .500. I would love to see history repeat itself. Everyone knows that it is going to be hard playing both tournaments at Cumberland County, but anything is possible come tournament time.

GO BEARETTES!!

uhm...hate to  burst yer bubble,but Cumberland wont even see the Murfeesboro city limits unless you go watch the other teams play..they wont make it out of the region.......

825562801[/snapback]

awwwww, sounds like someone is a soar loser! Whats wrong, u dont like cumberland? Well i hate to burst your bubble but you better get used to them because you are gonna c them for a while!

i hope its not a Cleveland fan either. Our(cleveland fans) image is already bad. I mean, come on you gotta have lot of respect for this Cumberland Co. team. It is the team that gave us our last lost, and our running mate in the district and region. So saying that about Cumberland isn't right, I hope both teams make it to the 'boro, like i said once, its gonna be hard but we can do it. Lets repesent 5-AAA well, and lets not put down the other teams in the district/region. Lets show a little bit more sportsmanship on these boards. Someone has to be an example and I think i will be that person. Good Luck to all district 5-AAA teams.