Ezell-Harding vs. Lincoln Co.

falconfan94

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ezell has the best coaching staff in the state

825564450[/snapback]

Ezell has the worst coaching staff in High School Basketball. They treat their players like dirt. They dog them out and kill their confidence. A good coaching staff modivites their players to get the best out of them. A good example is when Ezell wins a game they walk off the court with their heads hung down b/c they know they are going to get dogged out in the locker room.I feel sorry for those kids.

Edited by Shakes

Ezell has the worst coaching staff in High School Basketball. They treat their players like dirt. They dog them out and kill their confidence. A good coaching staff modivites their players to get the best out of them. A good example is when Ezell wins a game they walk off the court with their heads hung down b/c they know they are going to get dogged out in the locker room.I feel sorry for those kids.

825566287[/snapback]

Sounds like a disgruntled former Ezell player. Like real recent player. :ph34r:

825566287[/snapback]

You have no idea what in the world you are talking about. I played for Coach Piercey for 5 years, jr. high until my jr. year when he took the Ezell job. And he I learned more basketball from him then you would believe. And don't think I was just his favorite either there were many of times that I got my butt chewed but at the end of the day I knew he did because he wanted me to be the best player I could be. They know how to relate to their players. Only thing he wants is for his team to play hard, defend and rebound. You do that for him and you will be successful in his system and everyone no matter what ability level can play hard, defend and rebound. And to show you that he cares about his players, after every game I played for him he came around to every plyer and and told him they did a good job no matter if they stunk or not, and if they did suck he told them they would be ok and to stay confident.

And just so you know the assistent Coach Brown was a assistent under Pat Summit last year, I don't think you are a terrible coach if you were a coach under one of the best basketball coaches ever.

Now, you are idiot, shutup.

If you think that coaching staff is awful then show me yours. They are awesome. I played for them last year (with the exception of Coach Brown) and had more fun than any other year I have ever played. So Shakes you have no idea what you are talking about. By the way if Ezell's coaching staff is so bad then who has a good coaching staff?

If you think that coaching staff is awful then show me yours. They are awesome. I played for them last year (with the exception of Coach Brown) and had more fun than any other year I have ever played. So Shakes you have no idea what you are talking about. By the way if Ezell's coaching staff is so bad then who has a good coaching staff?

825566784[/snapback]

No I am not a former Ezell player. I have gone to several games and know players on the team. And from what I have observed and heard this is not the best coaching staff in the state. From what I have seen and heard they should have been able to get more from their players then they have. I do not believe they know how to treat their players. ask the kids on the team if they respect this man, I believe you might be surprised with the answer.

You have no idea what in the world you are talking about. I played for Coach Piercey for 5 years, jr. high until my jr. year when he took the Ezell job. And he I learned more basketball from him then you would believe. And don't think I was just his favorite either there were many of times that I got my butt chewed but at the end of the day I knew he did because he wanted me to be the best player I could be. They know how to relate to their players. Only thing he wants is for his team to play hard, defend and rebound. You do that for him and you will be successful in his system and everyone no matter what ability level can play hard, defend and rebound. And to show you that he cares about his players, after every game I played for him he came around to every plyer and and told him they did a good job no matter if they stunk or not, and if they did suck he told them they would be ok and to stay confident.

And just so you know the assistent Coach Brown was a assistent under Pat Summit last year, I don't think you are a terrible coach if you were a coach under one of the best basketball coaches ever.

Now, you are idiot, shutup.

825566424[/snapback]

Doesn't sound like the same coach to me. I do not see him treating his players like that at all. as far as Coach Brown he was not an assistant coach under Pat Summit. I am a Lady Vols fan. He might have been the water or towel boy but not an assisant under her.