Heres my Prediction for class 14-A

1.USJ

2.JCS

3.Fayette Academy

4.Adamsville

5.Trintiy Christian

6.Scotts hill

7.Middleton

Well of coarse USJ, and JCS are up at the top and they will be until someone else in the district proves other wise. Fayette looks to be improving and is returning some promising talent. Adamsville has all kinds of talent, and a good senior class, but lacks the coaching and determination to be a top contendor. Trinity lost alot and looks to have a rebuilding year. Scotts hill and middleton bring up the rear and will not give much of a fuss this year either.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with USJ they will be the team to beat until somebody else knocks them out. How will JCS and Fayette do this year after losing arguebly 2 of the best players in west tennessee. Adamsville returns every pitcher and 7 position players from last years team. TCA lost everything from last years great team and no arguement about the bottom teams.

First of all, yes, USJ (not JCS) is at the top of the district until some one de-throwns them. Second, The bottom 4 teams on the list I have no arguement with except TCA's position, they should be 7th or 8th due to their youth. But thirdly I must say DO NOT underestimate Adamsville. Past teams have had talent and gone nowhere, they also lacked determination, but this years group of seniors is more than ready to come out and play anyone in the state tough for 7 innings. Fayette Academy will also be a strong team in the district which will give most a run for their money as well. All in all it should be interesting to see how things play out.

How can you call Adamsville so-so? A team that returns all but 2 people is so-so? How do you call that so-so? Explain please.

I did not specifically call Adamsville so-so, i called everybody except USJ, Fayette and JCS so-so, mainly because i dont know anything about you guys but i would like to...im not tryin to knock Adamsville so chill out...this should be a great year for district 14...

Correct.... 14-a should be a very competitive district this year just like it always is... every year for as long as i remember 14-a has been represented in the state tournament and sometimes they have been represented with 2 teams... this is going to be a very competitive district this year with the top 4 teams returing tons of talents and experience... Fayette has something to prove though... that they can win without Bodiford but they do return alot of position players and some very tough pitching... JCS has to do the same and they also have a couple postion players returning and some very good pitching(the Fowler kid is tough)

I agree that USJ should be #1 until somebody beats them. they lost a few players but return alot, the number 2 spot is a toss up between Fayette, JCS, and Adamsville. I give Adamsville the edge in this one, they did not lose a key player from last year's team. JCS lost Adam Darby, and Fayette lost Colin Bodiford. Both teams lack offensive experience because of this, i don't think anybody can argue that. The number 5 position should belong to TCA or Madison. I know that Madison will improve from last year's team, and TCA has at least 2 players to lead their team, and i'm not really sure about Middleton or Scotts Hill, but i doubt they have started practicing yet.

How can you call Adamsville so-so?  A team that returns all but 2 people is so-so? How do you call that so-so?  Explain please.

825578427[/snapback]

I am going to tell you how you call Adamsville so-so. Listen up! Grab a pen and paper and take notes if you think that is necessary. Here is what you do: you say, "Adamsville is so-so." Its really not as hard as you would think. Now you try it.

Ok, now in all seriousness. It really doesn't matter how many people they return. Congratulations, you bring back all but two people. Thats Awesome!!! Too bad from what I saw of last years team you may have wanted to lose more than just two guys. Just because you bring back everyone doesn't mean you are gonna be drastically better. The bottom line is Adamsville was so-so a year ago and they still have the same players so they will continue to be so-so until they prove otherwise. Just because you bring back all your players doesn't demand respect. You gotta go out and do that on the field. Now come back and tell me how good you are after you beat one of the big 3 in the district (USJ, JCS, FA).

I am going to tell you how you call Adamsville so-so.  Listen up! Grab a pen and paper and take notes if you think that is necessary.  Here is what you do:  you say, "Adamsville is so-so."  Its really not as hard as you would think.  Now you try it.

Ok, now in all seriousness.  It really doesn't matter how many people they return.  Congratulations, you bring back all but two people.  Thats Awesome!!!  Too bad from what I saw of last years team you may have wanted to lose more than just two guys.  Just because you bring back everyone doesn't mean you are gonna be drastically better.  The bottom line is Adamsville was so-so a year ago and they still have the same players so they will continue to be so-so until they prove otherwise.  Just because you bring back all your players doesn't demand respect.  You gotta go out and do that on the field.  Now come back and tell me how good you are after you beat one of the big 3 in the district (USJ, JCS, FA).

825580440[/snapback]

My first question would be, when did fayette academy become one of the big 3 in the district? My second question is since when is returning 8 seniors and a 4 year lettering junior not a potion for success? All that has been said is that Adamsville has talent, not that they are goin to win the district. Maybe you should focus harder on what you are reading and writting before you start popping off at the mouth. and by the way... i don't know where you are from but i'll make sure Adamsville gets your respect.