Team to Beat in 14-A

Jcsballer2006

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are from fayette, how are you guys looking? played any scrimmages yet?

They havent played any yet but they were supposed to play in the Middleton tourney Tues. but it was rained out so they play a double-header friday and then 1 game on sat. Things are looking good in Somerville, the Vikings have depth in pitching with about 6 guys who can bring it...and they are pretty solid with the sticks...if they can stay healthy hopefully they will play for awhile in May..

middleton has 8 starters returning and will only lose 1 player each year for the next 2 years, so that just tells you how young they were last year and still managed to get 3 district wins last year.  patterson will be the main one on the mound but middleton has a lefty thats throwing hard and i also heard they had 2 players transfer in that will help alot.  if you are from fayette, how are you guys looking? played any scrimmages yet?

825590877[/snapback]

you are right they have had two rh pitchers that transfered in and i have seen them pitch both are really good to me from what i have seen. And patterson is better than last year and as far as the lefty alot better this year and i saw the team as a whole get better last week. I think if the team plays as a team and stays out of trouble at school and keep grades up they will be good this year. thumb

I might find out why? lol thats kind of funny.  I guess that awesome team we saw this summer with the girl playing on it wasnt the real middleton team right?  I guess Middleton saves all the good people for the season and since they are so awesome they get the summer off.  I see now.  That team that had a girl playing for them that got killed every game isnt the real team, i get it now i guess.......  :)

825593006[/snapback]

We send our apologies from the cardinal baseball team, that's not what we're about at Adamsville. I'm sorry we have a few cocky and arrogant players, who post uncalled for things. I'm glad ya'll are improving, and i understand ya'll are Very young. Ya'll have a good coach and some good young players. Some of us do not realize everybody has to rebuild some years. Once again we're sorry about the rude comment made.

A-ville Seniors

Can anyone in this district even hope to compete with USJ?

825593372[/snapback]

We know USJ is a great program, and they have our respect without a doubt. We have received our fair share off whoopins from the bruins, and we know they are capable of putting one on a team on any given day. There will be several teams this year in 14A that could put a stop to USJ's dominance (FA, JCS, Aville) and we hope to be one of the few. We are all tired of seeing the bruins in Chattanoga or Memphis, and we believe it is time for a change. Good luck to all...

Guest hustle101
We send our apologies from the cardinal baseball team, that's not what we're about at Adamsville.  I'm sorry we have a few cocky and arrogant players, who post uncalled for things. I'm glad ya'll are improving, and i understand ya'll are Very young. Ya'll have a good coach and some good young players. Some of us do not realize everybody has to rebuild some years. Once again we're sorry about the rude comment made.

A-ville Seniors

825593347[/snapback]

i dont know about anyone else but this comment is made by the adamsville baseball team i know. i saw the class that your team displayed this summer and i was impressed. everyone has to rebuild and as far as the girl goes, she came to coach wilbanks and asked if she could play because the softball team did not. sounds like a person that loves the game. that is what it is all about. yes middleton got beat alot this summer but almost half the high school team wasnt playing because most kids in this area dont get the luxury to play all summer, they have to work. middleton and adamsville should stick together and support one another because we are all shooting for the same goal, and that is to beat usj and jcs in the district and believe me from what i saw this summer, you guys at adamsville can definitely do it. good luck and have a great season.