How good will Farragut be this year?

baseballislife05

Bizzazz- I can't believe you'd imply that I'm stirring anything up!

I do believe it's Farragut's to lose, but want to hear about the other teams and what they have. 

How are things in the Big M?  Tell a certain young man I send best wishes!

825566338[/snapback]

Hozr, things are going fine. How's TP enjoying things?

Are a lot of last year's Admiral JV players on the varsity this year?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hozr, things are going fine.  How's TP enjoying things?

Are a lot of last year's Admiral JV players on the varsity this year?

825566362[/snapback]

T is fine, Thanks!

Farragut returns 5 seniors and juniors named Catapano and Delmonico among others. That's 7 pretty solid spots! Of course, the JV guys that come up are un-proven because they had to sit and watch what was one of the finest high school teams in the history of this state. I agree with you about this team not duplicating the previous two but still having a chance. It all remains to be seen. This is a bit more like typical springs with several positions up for grabs (or for sharing!). We'll have to wait and see who really wants it.

This starting 05 group when they were the JV squad 2 years ago, were "The

Team" to beat. They went through the season with only 2 losses and were the

best 9 on the field...... There is no reason to believe that if all play to their capabilities they should be back in Memphis this year.

Looking forward to watching everyone play this year, should be fun!

i believe that Happy Valley is comming down there to play in a tournament, i would watch out they have awsome talent and great middle infield though farrugot may be good happy valley has more determination and the will to win than they do and i think theyre gonna take it right from under theyre noses, theyre in for a big suprise thumb

i believe that Happy Valley is comming down there to play in a tournament, i would watch out they have awsome talent and great middle infield though farrugot  may be good happy valley has more determination and the will to win than they do and i think theyre gonna take it right from under theyre noses, theyre in for a big suprise  thumb

825566956[/snapback]

HV is good but how can u say that have the determination when theyve had the best team in the district the past 2 years and couldnt get out of the district tourny. No Farragut has more determination and will DOMINATE happy valley if they play each other.

HV is good but how can u say that have the determination when theyve had the best team in the district the past 2 years and couldnt get out of the district tourny. No Farragut has more determination and will DOMINATE happy valley if they play each other.

825567651[/snapback]

i know i was just playing. But i think they will get out of the district this year