jarred frazier of shebyville best athlete i have seen sence dewon brazelton

stephen shults and charles springer of lawrence co

ryan henn lance walker franklin co

jay howard ryan lewis columbia

jj webster bubba vincent coffee co

bryan morris tommy jones tullahoma

825565677[/snapback]

Can't believe I forgot about jarred frazier!! He's a great athlete

How do you rate a"top player" to watch this season if they have a bad knee, no practice and not a college offer as the season begins? Don't know alot about Henn or the Walker kid!

825566794[/snapback]

Henn is an athlete that can play darn near anywhere on the field, should play short for Franklin Co. If that is who they are talking about with the bad knee and no college offers, they are wrong, he has had a few offers that I know of from local schools and some bigger schools showing interest. Walker has signed with Walters State. Has a cannon for an arm and also recieved quite a bit of interest.

Henn is an athlete that can play darn near anywhere on the field, should play short for Franklin Co. If that is who they are talking about with the bad knee and no college offers, they are wrong, he has had a few offers that I know of from local schools and some bigger schools showing interest. Walker has signed with Walters State. Has a cannon for an arm and also recieved quite a bit of interest.

825567728[/snapback]

I remember watchin Henn play. I believe he played alot of third last year. Great kid and boy can he fly!!

• 4 weeks later...

825567728[/snapback]

From what I've seen, Henn is no shortstop. He is not comfortable with ground balls. Probally could play some outfield but would be hard to get in line-up with his stick. Weak hitter..........................