7AAA

kccc

I like Blackman and all, and I wish them the best of luck but  I heard they didnt look so polished in Ripps this winter. They do have some good players but hitting wise they need just a little more work. Best of luck to them and I hope they do well this spring.

825570204[/snapback]

Thanks for the hope, but I would have to say that Rips and a real game are TOTALLY different.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any teams besides Riverdale play this weekend and how did the Lady Warriors do, and anyone else that played form 7AAA?

825590801[/snapback]

Oakland and Blackman both played i know. Oakland beat us pretty good due to errors. Riverdale i would imagine won but im not for sure of that if someone would let me know. I know they tied with Wilson Central since it was only pool play.

Tiffany Smith from Oakland is quite good as is Ashley Carter who is behind the plate. The pitcher is a good hitter. I dont know who else they have.  Siegals little pitcher has way too much attitude for me, but Karen Green is a fantastic coach and I am sure she will have things under control. Green is one of my favorite coaches. That Megan Williams from Siegal is a fantastic player.  I think they will still struggle a little on the mound and at the plate this year. Both teams I am sure will have pretty good seasons.

825566871[/snapback]

This is one of those situations where you should actually know a person before talking about them. Sami McCampbell is possibly the nicest person @ Siegel...couldn't hurt a fly if you told her to. Reserve judgement until you know somebody or even anything about them plz :D

Siegel won't struggle at the mound this year that is for sure

This is one of those situations where you should actually know a person before talking about them.  Sami McCampbell is possibly the nicest person @ Siegel...couldn't hurt a fly if you told her to.  Reserve judgement until you know somebody or even anything about them plz  :D

Siegel won't struggle at the mound this year that is for sure

825605953[/snapback]

i have to agree completely. dont talk unless you know.

I can gurantee you don't know more than MVP does and I know her well enough to know a comment like that is inaccurate

825606536[/snapback]

I know this girl and she has never showed an attitude that i have seen. Her and her parnets where always nice. My daughter use to play on a team with her long time ago and when ever we see her still to this day she is the same as then. And who is the catcher i forgot her name she was a very well behaved young lady.