HARRIMAN - ONEIDA

DEVILS97

Devils97, were you one of those fans sitting on the top row of the lower level? I would almost be willing to bet you were. As usual, Harriman fans didn't disappoint me . . . go to Harriman looking for thuggish behavior and it isn't hard to find.

On the other hand, congratulations to Harriman for a very hard-earned and well-deserved win over Oneida tonight. It was a heckuva good ballgame. I wish, for the sake of dramatics, there had been a couple more tenths of a second on the clock on the final inbounds pass.

Devils97, were you one of those fans sitting on the top row of the lower level? I would almost be willing to bet you were. As usual, Harriman fans didn't disappoint me . . . go to Harriman looking for thuggish behavior and it isn't hard to find.

On the other hand, congratulations to Harriman for a very hard-earned and well-deserved win over Oneida tonight. It was a heckuva good ballgame. I wish, for the sake of dramatics, there had been a couple more tenths of a second on the clock on the final inbounds pass.

825566602[/snapback]

Sounds like sour grapes, chump. I have told everyone that in the end a team from Scott County will not defeat Harriman.

Oneida had it won then had 5 staright turnovers in the last few minutes to give Harriman the game. Harriman is good though, no doubt about it, but the Indians beat tyhem in 3 quarters and couldnt in the 4th when it mattered. I think Oneida had 2 points in the 4th, a horrible showing, they scored all night then the shots started missing and the turnovers came on. Of course Harriman forced some of those turnovers but i would say almost half if not more were unforced. Good game though, wish the outcome would have been different.

I agree. . . It was Oneida's game for the taking. It's hard to go the last seven minutes of the game without a point and pull out a win. But I still think Oneida has stepped it up a notch in recent weeks and I look for them to make a strong showing in the district tourney. They're starting to play with a togetherness that hasn't been there this year. Then there's this Roark kid that is stepping it up and making scoring in double figures a habit. ;)