District 6AA

yrutalking

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why aren't we in the mix at all? We have 2 of the top 5 pitchers in the district, and a lot of position players back, but we still aren't given any credit.... Why?

825570580[/snapback]

Here's what you gotta do yrutalking...go out there, win some games, win the district, and then you will have earned that respect! then you can get on here rub it in their faces! k?

But I agree, anyone could win this. Kind of like 6-AAA...there are always favorites, but when it comes down to it, it's anyone's!

Here's what you gotta do yrutalking...go out there, win some games, win the district, and then you will have earned that respect! then you can get on here rub it in their faces! k?

But I agree, anyone could win this. Kind of like 6-AAA...there are always favorites, but when it comes down to it, it's anyone's!

I agree with Grad. Another suggestion, maybe post a team preview on tbca.org to give those of us not all that familiar with East Ridge some names to put with the team.