District 6A Predictions?

Hawk1434

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. CCS- except for one district lost to LV, the Chargers have pretty much dominated the regular season and will wrap up being the District champs for the season tonight in a win against SP.

2.Lookout Valley- they are way better than SP and have Brewer to shut down Robinson(who is overated) and a good outside shooter in Hawkins. Expect to see LV vs. CCS in the district finals.

3.City- this might sound crazy, but SP isn't that good expect for them to lose and City to finish 3rd.

4. South Pittsburg- the Pirates are overated, but will finish 4th in the district tourney.

MVP- CCS TEAM

All Tourney- K. Groothius, Hawkins, Robinson, and the rest of the spots are up for grabs.

1st-Lookout Valley I think, while them and CCS split in regular season, LV will come out on top in district tourney. After the game last night against SP, CCS didn't look as impressive as LV.

2nd- South Pittsburg

2nd place is really up for grabs between CCS and South Pitt. SP went into the game last night doubting them selves, and almost won. I think now that they know they can compete, they will give an even better game and come out on top.

3rd- Chattanooga Christian

this sounds like a long shot, but i think CCS will end up in a close 3rd.

MVP- either Brewer or Hawkins (LV)

all district-Hawkins, Brewer, Robinson, Starkey, K. Groothois, M. Groothois (i have no clue how to spell their last name)

1st-Lookout Valley                                                                                  I think, while them and CCS split in regular season, LV will come out on top in district tourney. After the game last night against SP, CCS didn't look as impressive as LV.

2nd- South Pittsburg

2nd place is really up for grabs between CCS and South Pitt. SP went into the game last night doubting them selves, and almost won. I think now that they know they can compete, they will give an even better game and come out on top.

3rd- Chattanooga Christian

this sounds like a long shot, but i think CCS will end up in a close 3rd.

MVP- either Brewer or Hawkins (LV)

all district-Hawkins, Brewer, Robinson, Starkey, K. Groothois, M. Groothois (i have no clue how to spell their last name)

825570206[/snapback]

Sorry, but in case you have not seen the district bracket, Valley and South Pitt cannot be 1 and 2, they will have to play each other in the semifinals, that's assuming that s pitt beats either hardy or sale creek. CCS will play the winner of Whitwell and City

Yeah, with CCS playing the winner of City and Whitwell it is pretty much given the worst they could do is 2nd. It will be interesting to see who wins the third match up between Valley and Pitt.

825572014[/snapback]

it came out today and if im not mistaken ccs is first, lv is second, sp is 3rd. But anything can happen in the tournament

i also saw that antonio robinson got district mvp

Yeah, with CCS playing the winner of City and Whitwell it is pretty much given the worst they could do is 2nd. It will be interesting to see who wins the third match up between Valley and Pitt.

825572014[/snapback]

You all think SP has this wrapped up don't you, well hate to burst your bubble but with a set of refs that dont favor SP they are not a show at all. Hardy has 2 bulls to handle Antonio(joe robinson and chris wileman). Just wish we had a guard to handle Allison. you all can say im dumb or an idiot, but SP isnt all that in a bag of chips anymore.

You all think SP has this wrapped up don't you, well hate to burst your bubble but with a set of refs that dont favor SP they are not a show at all. Hardy has 2 bulls to handle Antonio(joe robinson and chris wileman). Just wish we had a guard to handle Allison. you all can say im dumb or an idiot, but SP isnt all that in a bag of chips anymore.

825573216[/snapback]

This is so true, and they never were.