Elite juniors in east TN

turn21415

on the west side of farragut, I'll go with Sam Cummings- Harriman, Kyle Adams- Kingston, Charlie Seivers- Webb. I'm sure I've left someone out, but these guys are gamers and will give you everything they've got. They can go into battle with me anytime!

What about some of the Bearden players? I know of a few that haven't been mentioned.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

matt tanzi is one of the best juniors in the state. he has amazing power. he can hit the ball 500 feet off of anyone in the state. not only is he a great hitter, he is a very strong catcher. definatly one of the best in the state in that position. he can also play third and first. he has a mean glove. watch out for this guy he will be big.

825569921[/snapback]

Matt Tanzi is a little ######, he hti the ball like girl in the blount county tournament, he cant hit a ball off of a freshman pitcher from william blount who doesent even pitch. hah ha haha , 500 ft huh big guy . . nice one, tell ur mom to stop writing stuff about u

Matt Tanzi is a little ######, he hti the ball like  girl in the blount county tournament, he cant hit a ball off of a freshman pitcher from william blount who doesent even pitch. hah ha haha , 500 ft huh big guy . . nice one, tell ur mom to stop writing stuff about u

825648832[/snapback]

bold statement... tanzi was cold at the 1st of the year mainly because he was rehabing from his thumb injury... he is just now starting to catch fire

Come on guys dont fight over how far a guy can hit it. A home run is a home run rather its 1 foot over or 200 foot over its still one one run if there id no one on base. Daneil morgan is a great players not much on him cause he goes to a smaller school im going to enjoy watchin him set down the big boys when he gets in college hah hah. great stuff on the mound hits over 400.