Lady Highlanders vs. Oliver Springs

highlandermom

thumb way to go girls. To all the girls that played last night, AWESOME, I am so proud of you girls. You girls played like I always knew you could and that's what I have been waiting for. You girls played OS with heart and soul and most of all fight. You never gave up and I was so happy to see you girls play like you all did. Everyone did a fantastic job last night...You take this into the next 2 games and into the tourny and you girls will have some wins!!!!!!

55-41...............I am more proud of that score than any of your wins, because you played the best team in the district down to the wire, you let them know that they were in a game and that is all anyone could ask of you all.......see what you girls can do, now go out and beat CCHS and Jellico........best game all year!!!!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to play your entire team Coach Wright, and a lot of minutes too, the bench needs as much experience as possible it will just make this team stronger over the next few weeks.

GO LADYCATS !!!!

down to the wire??????

825568584[/snapback]

SO I take it that your statement about the bench means that the only reason Scott kept up with you guys is because the coach played his bench alot....huh!....LOL ok you just keep telling yourself that Ladycats......if I remember right he played his bench down in the cage too........and you guys wiped the floor with us, your bench wiped the floor with us too, it was a score of ummm......let think oh yea 75-16....last night score 55-41...hmmmm..........and he basically used the same game plan as before, so I guess that would mean that the Lady Highlanders played much better and did a good job last night!!!!

And if memory serves me right and it usually does thumb .....last year at "THE CAGE" Ladycats beat Scott 90 something to 20 something.......and they came to Scott high and we lost by 7,.....are you guys seeing a pattern here......I think that if you take the Ladycats out of their "CAGE" they ain't as bad and mean as they think they are!!!!!

And yes I think that we played them down to the wire, and let me translate that for you OK.......Scott girls didn't give up at all, and they played all the way to the end of the game....to me that means they played down to the wire, give credit where credit is due, you guys won why are you so upset and offend that Scott is proud of how they played .

GO SHS!!!!!!!!!! <_<

SO I take it that your statement about the bench means that the only reason Scott kept up with you guys is because the coach played his bench alot....huh!....LOL ok you just keep telling yourself that Ladycats......if I remember right he played his bench down in the cage too........and you guys wiped the floor with us, your bench wiped the floor with us too, it was a score of ummm......let think oh yea 75-16....last night score 55-41...hmmmm..........and he basically used the same game plan as before, so I guess that would mean that the Lady Highlanders played much better and did a good job last night!!!!

And if memory serves me right and it usually does thumb .....last year at "THE CAGE" Ladycats beat Scott 90 something to 20 something.......and they came to Scott high and we lost by 7,.....are you guys seeing a pattern here......I think that if you take the Ladycats out of their "CAGE" they ain't as bad and mean as they think they are!!!!!

And yes I think that we played them down to the wire, and let me translate that for you OK.......Scott girls didn't give up at all, and they played all the way to the end of the game....to me that means they played down to the wire, give credit where credit is due, you guys won why are you so upset and offend that Scott is proud of how they played .

GO SHS!!!!!!!!!! <_<

825568595[/snapback]

I never said that I was upset or offended... just replying to your post!!!!!!! I guess down to the wire has a different meaning in Scott Co? You really need to quit living in the past. I wish the best to your girls in the disty tourney and YOU just keep on blasting OS we LOVE the bullentin board material thats just what we need for the trip to AC!

BTW we ain't BAD as you say were 4 time back to back DISTY CHAMPS!!!!

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!

I think that if you take the Ladycats out of their "CAGE" they ain't as bad and mean as they think they are!!!!!

There is a newspaper article you might want to read these girls are the most humble group I've ever been around!!!! It has been very hard not to get on here and let everyone know what a great job these girls are doing and BRAG about it but THANK goodness they only take it one game at a time and so do their fans. But you gave me good reason to do this today.

Good luck to SCHS in the post season.

Here are the out of the "CAGE" numbers, JUST FOR THE RECORD and for you!

OS on the road this year

Wins=15 Losses=2

Points=877 to 736

GO LADYCATS!!!!!

I never said that I was upset or offended... just replying to your post!!!!!!! I guess down to the wire has a different meaning in Scott Co?  You really need to quit living in the past. I wish the best to your girls in the disty tourney and YOU just keep on blasting OS we LOVE the bullentin board material thats just what we need for the trip to AC!

BTW we ain't BAD as you say were 4 time back to back DISTY CHAMPS!!!!

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!

825568640[/snapback]

I didn't mean bad as in your not any good, I'm meant bad as in thinking you are unstopable, I know OS is a awesome team and that's why I was singing our girls prasies so much! I was proud for our girls to come out and give a good performance last night, because WE should rememeber the past, SHS needed to rememeber being humilated down at your place so they can come out and play with heart and soul. It just seems like you were making excuses as to why SHS could play as close as we did. So I want to make sure I "UNDERSTAND YOU" .

answer this question please.

Are you saying that OS did not play their best players and that's why SHS came so close???? Please clarify this matter.

I didn't mean bad as in your not any good, I'm meant bad as in thinking you are unstopable, I know OS is a awesome team and that's why I was singing our girls prasies so much! I was proud for our girls to come out and give a good performance last night, because WE should rememeber the past, SHS needed to rememeber being humilated down at your place so they can come out and play with heart and soul. It just seems like you were making excuses as to why SHS could play as close as we did. So I want to make sure I "UNDERSTAND YOU" .

answer this question please.

Are you saying that OS did not play their best players and that's why SHS came so close???? Please clarify this matter.

825568872[/snapback]

No that is not what I said, I'm sorry you interpeted it that way. OS did have an off night and Scott Co. had a good game. I was only stating that Coach Wright gave everyone a lot of playing time.

BTW, NO EXCUSES from me just matters of opinion, and everbody has their own.

And as for the unstopable comment We don't think that at all, we've been humilated ourselves this year.

One of our Seniors said it was the worst game they've played all year, maybe it was because they hadn't played in 10 days?

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!

Doesn't Oliver Springs normally play every player on the bench with the exception of the one girl?

She only received limited minutes last night.

The game was reasonably close throughout. With 4 minutes remaining, it was an eight point game. At that point, it's anyone's game. Are we to assume that a coach would send his "mop-up" players into the game in that situation?

Scott High played a tremendous game last night. I'm proud of 'em. They did good.

If Oliver Springs is so humble, and I've seen nothing to suggest that they aren't, bballmom might learn a lesson or two from the kids.

JMHO.

If Oliver Springs is so humble, and I've seen nothing to suggest that they aren't, bballmom might learn a lesson or two from the kids.

What is that suppose to mean? Back up your comment! I never said Scott didn't play gooD last night as matter of fact I said they did.

As far as your humble statement goes you haven't seen me spring to action yet and you won't until it is all over then the FAT lady will sing or cry and I'm alLowed to do just that.

DON'T WALK INTO THE KITCHEN AND START THE FIRE IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT!!!!!!! :(

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!! :(:(:D