Top Goalies

laxdaddy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know who the goalie for McCallie is going to be this year. I know they lost bauccum, so who's gona take his place?

825569935[/snapback]

yeah baucom left some serious shoes to fill. As far as i know, i beleive they have a toss up between a couple a returning as well as new guys........so well just have to see what they come up with

Man, it feels weird to write in this board, but heck, its better than studying for my hourlies...

Anyway, one goalie whom y'all are forgetting about is Chris Taylor from CBHS. He has put together some impressive games, and I feel like he often keeps CBHS competitve when the rest of the team seems lackluster.

But Jimbo Rainer's still gonna be the best goalie in the state this year. I'm looking forward to seeing at least one MUS game this year (when I'm back on break). So, to those of you out there who know who I am, watch for the intoxicated fat kid who'll be shouting something like "Yeah, that's clutch, baby!" as we run up to a 15 goal lead on Houston or some other team full of maladjusted and half-psychotic head-bangers from public school.

Anyways, I'll probably keep on lurking here just to see how the Buzzards fare this season. So, without further adieu, its back to the grindstone at the Big H.

Later,

Kappy